My Spellwriting Process ✨

Aww thank you :heart: I’m happy to know that it’s helping you!

9 Likes

@MeganB This is an awesome spellwork chart or I call them spellworking cheat sheets where everything you need to remember is on one document guiding the spellcrafting process. This is the best I’ve seen so far, simple, factual, well set out and something that can be used every day if one wished to. I would definitely put this in my BoS.

@Francisco (or Fernando?)You have a wicked sense of humour! :rofl: :rofl:

9 Likes

Thanks Francisco (Fernando) I’m sure you’re not going to hear the end of this sudden name change any time soon. Everyone is having so much fun with this right now. I’m having a laugh just reading all the posts on this one topic and it’s made my week, thanks everyone for such fun. :smile:

10 Likes

Thank you! That means a lot to me! I really appreciate it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

And I’m glad you had a laugh with our silly responses! @summerlight :laughing: :rofl:

10 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Spell Ingredient Question

This is brilliant, thank you :coffee::dizzy:

10 Likes

Although I am relatively new here and very overwhelmed by all the topics, lessons, etc. I cast my first spell. It was a garden spell to ensure the healthy growth of my plant children. I used egg shells rather than salt for my circle. Since it was outside and very windy, i didnt light the candles. I followed the steps shared by Megan in the forum. My spell is working. My plants are growing. I have also started my Book of Shadows. I am feeling at peace with my decision to engage with the craft on a deeper level.

15 Likes

Congrats on your first spell, @annette7! :raised_hands: :heart: It sounds like it was a big success- your plant babies must be very happy and grateful for your care :blush:

I know there is a lot of magickal material out there and that it can be overwhelming at first, but it sounds like you are well on your way to finding your “happy place” in the Craft and that you are doing beautifully with your practice- a big congrats again to you!

May both your plant friends and your magick continue to grow and thrive! :green_heart: :grinning:

10 Likes

Congratulations Annette :tada: I’m so happy to hear that!

May your garden flourish :herb: :potted_plant: :sparkles: and your peace continue! :peace_symbol:

10 Likes

Thank you for your kind words and encouragement. I look forward to a continuing journey within this circle. Many blessings.

12 Likes

Thank you. Many blessings

12 Likes

I love you @Fancisco
You always make me smile.
Thanks for everything you give. I send it all back 10 fold
Garnet

10 Likes

It is my pleasure, @annette7! :heart: Please make yourself at home here :blush::infinite_roots:

Many blessings to you too!

9 Likes

@annette7 Isn’t a wonderful feeling when you get started and it just feels right? I know the feeling well! I started exploring the craft in April and have been really at peace since then. It was like a missing piece just clicked and pulled everything together. Congratulations!

9 Likes

Thanks for your encouraging words. You are so right, it feels amazing to have a positive attitude about my decision to begin the journey into the craft. I now see the power i have within myself. It is trulyba blessings. May you enjoy continued blessings.

10 Likes

Thank you so much, Megan, for writing such a well thought out and organized guide. Using a pre-written spell, does seem impersonal to my magick, but I have also been too self conscious to write my own. Your guide is perfect and immediately calms my anxieties. Again, thank you!

10 Likes

You’re so very welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I think being self-conscious about writing your own spells is normal, especially if you’ve never done it before. I’m sure you’ll do just fine!

8 Likes

Wow…thank you for this detailed, learned knowledge and experience! I just got a new laptop and next I will get a printer so I can print out information like this.

Blessed Be
Medea

7 Likes

Oh yay for having a printer!

Francisco actually turned this post into a printable in one of the courses if you want an easy way to print it! :heart: Here’s the link → https://spells8.com/lessons/writing-your-own-spells/

8 Likes