My Spellwriting Process ✨

Gorgeous spell, @Berta! :heart_eyes: And congrats on writing your first spell- it came out lovely, you have a talent with words :blush:

14 Likes

Here it is! Thanks to @MeganB for writing this helpful guide!

How-to-Write-your-own-Spells-Witchcraft-Basics

27 Likes

Thank you so much, Fernando!

8 Likes

Sorry not sorry @Francisco @wendy4

17 Likes

Yay, you made it into a printable! It looks good :smiley:

16 Likes

Thanks for making this @Francisco! It’s going in my BOS.

12 Likes

Thank you, Francisco, this is very helpful.

12 Likes

You’re very welcome!! :smiley:

11 Likes

Berta, what an amazing spell! Great job!

11 Likes

THANK YOU FRANCISCO!!
Jeannie Blessed be!!strong text

10 Likes

Berta,
You Have SKILLS!!!
Jeannie
Blessed be

9 Likes

Thank you, Megan. I have been feeling very anxious and intimidated about writing my own spells, but your guide is so thorough and calming. No pressure, just well thought out intentions and a plan to make it work. I love it and I am grateful to you. Xoxo

11 Likes

Aww thank you :heart: I’m happy to know that it’s helping you!

9 Likes

@MeganB This is an awesome spellwork chart or I call them spellworking cheat sheets where everything you need to remember is on one document guiding the spellcrafting process. This is the best I’ve seen so far, simple, factual, well set out and something that can be used every day if one wished to. I would definitely put this in my BoS.

@Francisco (or Fernando?)You have a wicked sense of humour! :rofl: :rofl:

9 Likes

Thanks Francisco (Fernando) I’m sure you’re not going to hear the end of this sudden name change any time soon. Everyone is having so much fun with this right now. I’m having a laugh just reading all the posts on this one topic and it’s made my week, thanks everyone for such fun. :smile:

10 Likes

Thank you! That means a lot to me! I really appreciate it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

And I’m glad you had a laugh with our silly responses! @summerlight :laughing: :rofl:

10 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Spell Ingredient Question

This is brilliant, thank you :coffee::dizzy:

10 Likes

Although I am relatively new here and very overwhelmed by all the topics, lessons, etc. I cast my first spell. It was a garden spell to ensure the healthy growth of my plant children. I used egg shells rather than salt for my circle. Since it was outside and very windy, i didnt light the candles. I followed the steps shared by Megan in the forum. My spell is working. My plants are growing. I have also started my Book of Shadows. I am feeling at peace with my decision to engage with the craft on a deeper level.

15 Likes