My spirit board

So I’ve been working myself up for about a week now on using my board​:green_heart: I’ve done a cleansing on tools, alter and self. I think I’m ready… Any suggestions or stories​:heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart:

13 Likes

@tasha89 it looks great. As far as how to work on yourself, shadow work is always a great place to start. @SilverBear has some amazing guided meditations available. And her voice is very soothing.

8 Likes

It sounds like things have aligned and you’re ready to go! :heart: :blush: A cleansing of your tools, self, and space is a great way to be prepared. If you’re still unsure, you could always draw a circle around your work area before you begin as an extra layer of protection.

Here’s an easy energy circle exercise if you are interested:

Wishing you all the best of luck with your spirit board work, @tasha89! Let us know how it goes for you! :raised_hands: :heart:

7 Likes

on my website I also offer a free shadow self challenge. I have several challenges on there some free some only available to my coven members
. https://www.theeclecticgreenwitchery.com/challenges

8 Likes

I think it looks great!

Just go for it! As @BryWisteria has said, you’ve got things cleansed and ready to go. Cast a circle of protection (if you feel necessary) and ask away! There are a few posts here on the forum and Spells8 that talk about pendulums. You may want to check them out before getting started :blush:

6 Likes

I can absolutely agree with @BryWisteria & @MeganB suggestions for starting out with the pendulum & board.

I can also agree that @SilverBear not only has some great meditations but a wonderful Shadow Work challenge & journaling challenge! She often shares her meditations & other gems of knowledge with us here in the forum. She puts together some great information in easy to follow videos whether they are in the form of meditation :woman_in_lotus_position:, recipe, spell, or quick witchery! :hugs:

5 Likes

@tasha89 the spirit board looks great - I say you’re soooo ready, just take one thing at a time, see how you feel - journal it or write down what you did, think, feel and see. The more you do, the more you will feel comfortable! Great advice from all the coven members too!!! :purple_heart:

5 Likes