My Weekly challenge Entry- Beauty Magick

Jessica55,
Do you want to learn how to make the book of mirrors ?I can send you the video and when I get home I’ll look for the website for the book of shadows k
Jeannie

8 Likes

Yes please!! They look amazing and I have been thinking about starting one recently.

8 Likes

Jessica55,
Here is the link its pretty easyBook of Mirrors
BOM
Id like to see it when its finished!
Jeannie

7 Likes

I love all the photos you took!! As I read it I felt like I was there as you showed us around your ritual!

Thanks for sharing this ritual, Jeannie. You included so many beautiful words and intentions, I believe the blessings will will manifest to you tenfold! :sparkles:

9 Likes

Francisco,
Its such an honor to share with you all! Thank you so much, thank you!

Blockquote
Yes this will, I believe it too! :honeybee:
So mote it be! :pentagram:
Jeannie

8 Likes

Wow @Jeannie1- I’m in awe! :heart_eyes: From your beautiful lip balm recipe, to the spellwork, to your gorgeous altar- everything is gorgeous :heart: This is such a heartfelt (and beautiful! :grin:) entry to this week’s challenge. It was a delight to read- may Hecate continue to watch over you as work with your stunning inner beauty! :rose::sparkles:

6 Likes

Thank you, I feel like this was a wonderful challenge! I can’t wait to do more and dive deeper in my heart! I feel like I am getting to know myself on a deeper level! I just hope I can learn to love myself enouph and find the healing I have been seeking- I like working with Hecate and I anticipate sticking with her to I am at the crossroads and feel when I am ready to walk on a different path ill find another deity! Right know I am working with the pharmackeia, Circe Regina and Medea learning about her too! She is the upper and lower world!
I am ready for the next challenge! Thank you!
Jeannie

7 Likes

You are very welcome, @Jeannie1- many thanks back to you for sharing your positivity and energy, you are a very beautiful soul! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I am so glad you enjoyed the theme of this challenge and I hope you continue to enjoy your Beauty Magick and working with Hecate :pray:

Blessed be, beautiful Jeannie! :heart:

6 Likes

Hi @Jeannie1 & @Amaris_Bane I get my journals & such from Etsy usually. I have found some gorgeous leather ones. I have a Goddess BOM for when I finish the one I am currently working in, which reminds me that I haven’t really written in it lately :thinking: I also get some of my printables from there. I have them for herbs, tarot, crystals, labels, whatever it is that I need. I have blank witchy pages too.

I like LohmanTrading on Etsy for the regular size journals. I put Leather Book of Shadows in the search bar when I am looking for them. I want to get a Book of Shadows for a master copy & use the binders I have to kind of keep anything else & I can organize them how I need to & retrieve any other information.

7 Likes

Well It took some searching but I did find it it’s under Zazzle and under pagan book of shadows

It took some searching but I did find it it’s under Zazzle and under pagan book of shadowsBook of shadows
They have different colors too!
Blessed be!

7 Likes

@Jeannie1, this looks like so much fun! I’ll have to track down supplies this weekend and I’ll be sure to share an update!

6 Likes

Awsome,
It’s a fun tatorial and very inexpensive! Plus you can craft it yourself. I like the vintage look it goes well, for the B.O.M
Jeannie

6 Likes

Thanks! Just purchased one!!

6 Likes

That’s Awsome what color did you get?

6 Likes

Love it, love it, love it from its cores. Awesome job you did @Jeannie1.
Gosh… Is for long I haven’t made a prayer to Hekate.

Ave Hekate! Ma Reine du Carrefour!

6 Likes

I went with red binder with silver accents!

8 Likes

Perdos10,
Thanks you Pedros! :blush:

8 Likes

Jessica55,
I picked the red cause it means “Action” I need to manifest this in my life! Great pick, glad you got it!
Blessed be!
Jeannie

8 Likes

Yes! That is why I picked red too. And I picked silver accents as that is my main patron deity’s color.

7 Likes

Absolutely wonderful! I love this so much and I can’t wait to try the lip balm recipe

8 Likes