Mystic Magick Energy ⚡ January 2024

I totally relate to that, Marsha :heart: I hope you find the peace you need - healing, rest, and recovery are all very important. I’m sending you loving energy :revolving_hearts: :pray: :sparkles:

8 Likes

@marsha sending you healing energy and lots of love and light :sparkles: I hope you can get the rest you need!

8 Likes

@marsha may you find the respite you seek, release what needs to be released, and find healing and peace :heart::heart:

I just watched a YouTube video with Jim Carey and he was talking about him being depressed and for him it was because he was trying to play a character in his own life and not be him. This resonated with me. So, I will add this as well- may you find great centeredness, groundedness and peace as you walk the path that is reflective of who you truly are.

Many blessings to you!!:heart:

9 Likes

I empathize completely and am wishing you only the best, Marsha- please take all the time you need to rest, heal, and recover! :heart: :hugs: So much love and magick to you too! :sparkles:

9 Likes

Take some time for self care

10 Likes

Take the time you need @marsha, I completely understand & empathize. Please take care of yourself :people_hugging:

9 Likes

I’m glad to hear you are winning this battle. :people_hugging:

Take all the time you need. Sending you my love. :black_heart:

9 Likes

Merry meet!

Many of us are going through intense transformations, including me. Time is moving at light speed! As we rise to higher levels of being we are perceiving time differently… :thinking: so I’m not crazy!!! :rofl:

I am soul searching, walking a new path with one foot in the Earth realm, and the other in the stars. I am becoming… something else, which is not yet clear, but I can feel it!

2024 is the year of change, so hold onto your hats :witch_hat: my lovely witches! And always remember to follow your heart, and do what you love! Take time to nurture your soul and do something special just for you.

With love :hearts: and magical :dizzy: energy :zap: always,
Marsha and the Others!

P.S. Thank you, everyone, for the well wishes! I love you all very much!

9 Likes

I hope that your new path brings you fulfillment and joy. :sparkling_heart:

This is so true. I’ve pulled Loki’s transformation card twice in a row. But I feel it will bring exciting new opportunities along with some balance. Am with you as we journey. :kissing_heart::sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

2024 is definitely feeling like the year many, many things in my life she going to come to fruition! I’m eager and excited and ready! Here’s to transformation and the beauty of the journey!

11 Likes

Wishing you a positive journey of transformation, Marsha- you’re on your path to becoming your highest self, and that’s amazing! :hugs: :heart:

So much love and light to you too! :sparkles: :blush: :two_hearts:

10 Likes

I hope that your journey is amazing as it becomes more clear & make some headway on your path :revolving_hearts: Much love :heart: & so much love on your new journey to your next level.

9 Likes

:astonished: Sounds exciting! I’m looking forward to hearing about your journey in the future. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:partying_face: Let’s do this! Do something special just for you on behalf of us, too. (Sorry for the word salad. I spent all my eloquence for the day already and I can feel it drain further away the more I stay and write instead of getting some restful sleep… :laughing:)

I hope things go wonderfully for you. :people_hugging: :black_heart: :silver_heart:

8 Likes

@marsha just wanted to say hi :sunflower: hope all is well :blush:

9 Likes

Thank you :pray: lovely! I am trying to process all the crazy energy coming in… so many changes. We are all transforming as time continues to fly by! I’m hoping to begin writing the Energy reports in the future… so we’ll see!

With love :revolving_hearts: and hugs :hugs: always

10 Likes