Mystic Magick Energy ⚡ January 2024

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy :zap: January 2024

MysticMagick-1Jan24
Created in Canva

Hello and Welcome to 2024 Magick Travelers,

Are you sensitive to energy? Do you sometimes hear a ringing in one ear or hear a low hum? Are you unable to sleep and don’t know why? Do you have sudden headaches with no explanation? Are you tired some days even though you had a good night’s sleep? Do you feel spacey? And what about those goosebumps?

I think most of us can answer ‘yes’ to these questions, I know I can. There’s energy all around us all the time. Everything is energy! Magick is energy, thoughts and even words have energy!

Mystic Magick is the place to explore how energy affects all of us! You are invited and encouraged to share your Magickal Energy posts here!

With Magickal :dizzy: Energy :zap: always,
The Other Marsha

Waning Gibbous Moon :waning_gibbous_moon:

Moon Phase
~ EarthSky

Wishing :stars: you a Magickal :sparkles: and Blessed :magic_wand: New Year!

Hold onto your hats :witch_hat: witches, we are in for a wild ride! All kidding aside, there will be even more changes in 2024 than we had in 2023! And we are off to an exciting start with some fireworks from the Sun :sun_with_face: with an X5.0 solar flare 2024-01-01T15:16:00Z

With much love :silver_heart: always,
The Other Marsha

22 Likes

I’ve been seeing a lot of information about solar flares, coronal mass ejections, & the solar maximum lately! There’s a lot going on recently!

I hope you had a great start to your 2024, I look forward to the upcoming reports leading up to the Eclipse in April! :hugs:

17 Likes

Oh goodness- I don’t know if I’m ready for another wild ride! :laughing: I’ll be hanging on tight :witch_hat: :wink: :heart:

Wishing you a happy, healthy, and blessed start to 2024, Marsha! Cheers to the new year and all of the (hopefully positive!) things it will bring us! :sparkles:

16 Likes

Wild ride! Yeay, happy chaos. My brooms ready. Vroom! :rofl:

15 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy :zap: Report January 1-7

Waning Crescent Moon :waning_crescent_moon:

Moon Phase
~ EarthSky

4Jan23-HoldOnToYourCat-Pinterest
Hold on to your cat!
by Sylvia Pimental, All Posters

Astrology Calendar January 1 - 7

2024-01-01T13:26:00Z
Venus :astrology_venus: in Sagittarius :sagittarius: Square Saturn :astrology_saturn: in Pisces :pisces:
Discipline may be lacking, and it can be difficult to get things done. Try to take it easy, and don’t make too many demands of yourself.

2024-01-02T03:09:00Z
Mercury :astrology_mercury: Direct in Sagittarius :sagittarius:
The new year kicks off with Mercury retrograde coming to an end in Sagittarius, and you can slowly start to see things get back on track over the next month. To start the year, you may struggle with focus and need to give yourself a break.

2024-01-02T23:36:00Z
Moon :astrology_moon: in Virgo :virgo: Trine Pluto :astrology_pluto: in Capricorn :capricorn:
Power and control can be accessible to you, and you can work on trying to make positive transformations.

2024-01-03T00:57:00Z
Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Libra :libra:
Spend time with others, improve your connections, and see other sides. Compromise, and balance.

2024-01-03T12:15:00Z
Moon :astrology_moon: in Libra :libra: Sextile Venus :astrology_venus: in Sagittarius :sagittarius:
It can be easier to work with others, and you can enjoy having the company. You can feel more grounded, balanced, and stable.

2024-01-04T03:30:00Z
Last Quarter Moon :last_quarter_moon: in Libra :libra:
With the Last Quarter Moon in Libra, this is a time to clean up and clear out, and this may happen with the help of others, or it may focus on your relationships. This occurs over the next week.

2024-01-04T14:58:00Z
Mars :astrology_mars: Enters Capricorn :capricorn:
Mars, the planet of energy, moves into goal-oriented Capricorn, and this helps you get back on track and get in tune with your direction in life. You can benefit from being practical and connecting with important people.

2024-01-05T12:39:00Z
Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Scorpio :scorpius:
Work on beneficial transformations, take control and empower yourself. Make the most of a serious approach.

2024-01-05T16:03:00Z
Moon :astrology_moon: in Scorpio :scorpius: Sextile Mars :astrology_mars: in Capricorn :capricorn:
Your emotions can drive you to take action, and you can get inspired by what you feel. Keep yourself busy with plenty of ideas and projects.

2024-01-07T01:24:00Z
Moon :astrology_moon: in Scorpio :scorpius: Opposite Uranus :astrology_uranus: in Taurus :taurus:
Impulsive energy can be high, and you likely need to put in some effort to get it under control. Work on small changes that can quench your thirst for something different.

2024-01-07T12:21:00Z
Moon :astrology_moon: in Scorpio :scorpius: Trine Neptune :astrology_neptune: in Pisces
Compassion can be strong, and you may want to do something special for someone you care about. You can be more understanding and have more empathy.

2024-01-07T21:08:00Z
Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Sagittarius :sagittarius:
Focus on the bright side. Open your mind to new ideas, grasp the big picture, and be positive.

Hi everyone,

It’s already the 4th, and I’m just now posting the astrology aspects for the first week! :roll_eyes: It’s been crazy the last few days. Have you felt it? I woke up this morning at 5 am :yawning_face: which is way too early for me. (I usually get up around 9 am!) Anyway, I finally got back to sleep around 8:30.

If this is any indication of how the year is going to go, I think it will fly by! I am so thankful I was able to get this posted today. Taking care of yourself will be even more important than it was last year.

Always take time to meditate, take a walk in nature, or hug a tree. If something doesn’t feel right or resonate with you, then avoid it. Listen to your intuition and your heart, and most importantly, take time to nurture your soul!

More updates coming soon… :rofl:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: blessings always,
A.K.A. “Marsha and the others”

14 Likes

Oh I love this so much ! I appreciate you and all you do :heart::heart::heart::heart:

11 Likes

@Devenne
You are so kind, thank you! :hearts: :hugs: I appreciate you too!

11 Likes

Aweee :heart:your also very kind. Thankyou lovely :rose:

11 Likes

This hasn’t happened quite yet, but I have already been getting flooded with ideas (since last night) and I’m trying to make sure I write them all down so I don’t forget! :joy:

I wish I understood astrology more because then I could see how this all connects. I don’t have room in my 2024 plans to learn astrology, but it’s on my bucket list :joy: because my Sun Sign is Scorpio, so I feel that a bit more intense I guess when the Moon enters Scorpio. Then, my Mars is also in Scorpio and I’m not sure how that interacts with Mars in Capricorn right now… :face_exhaling: one day I’ll get it, but for now, I love reading these reports and seeing how they match up with what I’m feeling or experiencing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

:laughing: I have too many ideas & projects! Trying to organize them is the issue, but I am getting there! One step at a time! :footprints:

10 Likes

Ugh yes to all of those and I have never been able to figure out why. The headaches are brutal for sure

10 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy :zap: Report January 8-14

Waning Crescent Moon :waning_crescent_moon:

Moon Phase
~ EarthSky

10Dec24-Rebirth-Pinterest
Allow Your Rebirth
Pinterest Image

“I AM choosing to be free. I AM choosing an end to karma by forgiving everyone who has wronged me and asking forgiveness of all whom I have wronged, in all dimensions, on all timelines: past, present, and future.” ~♡ 𝘜𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘬𝘬𝘦

Astrology Calendar January 8 - 14

2024-01-09T01:24:00Z
Mercury :astrology_mercury: in Sagittarius :sagittarius: Square Neptune :astrology_neptune: in Pisces :pisces:
Your imagination can take over, and it can be difficult to focus on anything mundane. Try to work on creative projects, and give your mind a break.

2024-01-10T00:07:00Z
Sun :astrology_sun: in Capricorn :capricorn: Trine Uranus :astrology_uranus: in Taurus :taurus:
Venture outside your comfort zone, and you can find more opportunities and possibilities. You can be open to trying what’s different.

2024-01-10T01:33:00Z
Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Capricorn :capricorn:
Make use of any disciplined energy you have now. Drill down on your plans and get working.

2024-01-10T02:40:00Z
Mars :astrology_mars: in Capricorn :capricorn: Sextile Saturn :astrology_saturn: in Pisces :pisces:
This can be incredibly disciplined, focused energy, and you can work on making progress with a goal, hitting your stride in some way, and working on your long-term plans.

2024-01-10T08:45:00Z
Moon :astrology_moon: in Capricorn :capricorn: Conjunct Mars :astrology_mars: in Capricorn :capricorn:
Energy can be high, and you can focus on what you feel emotionally driven to pursue. You can be more enthusiastic and ready to get going.

2024-01-11T09:26:00Z
Moon :astrology_moon: in Capricorn :capricorn: Trine Uranus :astrology_uranus: in Taurus :taurus:
You can be more independent and willing to do things differently, and you can open up to the unconventional and innovative.

2024-01-11T11:58:00Z
Capricorn :capricorn: New Moon :new_moon:
The Capricorn New Moon is excellent for setting new goals, and these can be the goals you work on for the rest of the year. Make the most of discipline and work on your plans in realistic ways.

2024-01-12T03:01:00Z
Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Aquarius :aquarius:
Focus on the future. Think about what you want it to look like. Work on plans for how you can make it happen.

2024-01-12T10:42:00Z
Mars :astrology_mars: in Capricorn :capricorn: Trine Jupiter :astrology_jupiter: in Taurus :taurus:
This can bring lucky energy, and you can make opportunities happen on your own, maximize the opportunities you already have, and can feel great about the way your life is going.

2024-01-14T02:49:00Z
Mercury :astrology_mercury: Enters Capricorn :capricorn:
Mercury goes back to Capricorn, and this helps with disciplined mental energy. You can work on your long-term plans for your goals, take a practical approach, and chat with those you respect.

2024-01-14T03:29:00Z
Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Pisces :pisces:
Take time to be gentle and sensitive with yourself. As you work through projects, make time to recharge.

2024-01-14T10:50:00Z
Moon :astrology_moon: in Pisces :pisces: Conjunct Saturn :astrology_saturn: in Pisces :pisces:
Disciplined energy continues, and you can work to get a lot done. You can hit your stride in some way, and feel that you’re on the right path.

Hello Everyone,

I think that my daily posts here have magically transformed into weekly posts! :thinking: Whether that’s a good thing or not has yet to be determined. January is moving quickly, and I still feel overwhelmed with my growing to-do list :writing_hand:

We are all transforming, and becoming who we are meant to be. Many of us are clearing karma, and working on our shadows. As we make these needed changes, things will naturally fall away, sometimes it will be difficult. Remember this is what we are here for, to grow, learn, and become.

I hope you find time to learn about astrology one day, @MeganB! I’m so glad you enjoy reading the energy reports. Thank you! :pray:

That’s all we can do, @Susurrus! I think I have been trying to organize all my stuff too. So, my new goal is to work on it each day, for a short time. I am starting to see some progress. So taking “one step at a time” :footprints: is working for me!

I struggle with “brutal” headaches too, @julie28 Have you heard of the Shumann Resonance? It’s sometimes referred to as the Heartbeat of the Earth. Normal is 7.83 Hz. When this is elevated in the upper 20’s or above, I get a headache. Today it spiked to 56 :roll_eyes: and I’ve had an aching head all day! There are apps available for iPhone and Android, if you are interested.

Thank you my lovelies :people_hugging: Please take care of yourself and take time to do something you love!

With Magickal :dizzy: Energy :zap: always,
The Other Marsha

13 Likes

If it works for you, then I’d say it’s a good thing! :blush: These energy reports are a blessing and I’m always grateful for the work you put into them, Marsha, but at the same time I certainly wouldn’t want doing them to cause you any stress or pressure! Take care of yourself and do what works best for you and your schedule :hugs: :heart:

A lucky new moon in Capricorn on 1/11 Manifestation Day - it really seems like the universe is encouraging us to acknowledge our wishes and take action on them! There may some hard work and discipline required, but I’m confident the Universe will help us as we go :muscle: :grinning: :capricorn:

Thank you, @marsha, and wishing everyone a blessed new moon! :new_moon_with_face: :sparkles:

8 Likes

Sounds like a good week! :black_heart:

It has been so far for me. I’ve been getting perhaps a little too creative with planning the spaces in our new home, but I’m finally slowing down and just getting it all put together. :sweat_smile:

After I finish one more reading, this is my goal for tonight. :pray: I already have the big picture goals lined up but I still need to plan the routes there and all the pit stops and mini adventures along the way. :sparkles:

This is such a great message. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

As always, thank you for doing these. :black_heart:

9 Likes

@marsha I’m definitely trying, I am more still in the learning to sit up phase than steps :laughing: Got throw quite a few fast curve balls over the last 7 days :rofl: I’m making some progress. If nothing else it’s making me realize what things I want to change & re-re-prioritize my days. (I think that’s a thing) :joy:

9 Likes

Thank you for this. I said a resounding yes to those questions! Excited for further discussion on this topic.

10 Likes

I absolutely love love love this! :heart::blush:

9 Likes

Yes I worked on this recently forgiving myself. By writing out what I did or didn’t that I was feeling guilty about. Why I felt guilty. Then determine if it was intentional on your part or not. Apologizing for what you did. I wrote it out. You don’t have to share it with anyone. It’s for you. Then writing forgiveness for yourself. It felt so freeing.

11 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy :zap: Update

Waning Gibbous Moon :waning_gibbous_moon:

Moon Phase
~ EarthSky

21Jan24-WalkInMagick-Pinterest-TheNightWitch
Blessings Witches!
Image by Night Witch

Hello Everyone,

I am so sorry I’ve been absent! I am feeling disconnected, distracted, and disorientated! My emotions have mostly been down, and I’m feeling so overwhelmed. I have always been too emotional… Scorpio Moon conjunct Scorpio Ascendant!!! With so much fixed energy in my chart, I have always found change difficult, as well. However, I am currently winning the battle with depression… Anyway, to make a long story short, I need to take a break from writing these energy reports! I am taking time to clear, release, and heal.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always,
Marsha

11 Likes

Sending you much love my sweetheart. Rest up, we’re here for you. :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes