Narcissistic, misogynistic and fake boss -what to do?

I work with an amazing group of people. We are all caregivers for adults with special needs working in a day program setting. Most of us also work in the group homes with these same clients.

Our immediate supervisor is a narcissist and enjoys treating us (women) like his personal servants. He also enjoys stirring up trouble between two or three people and watching the fireworks when someone has had enough. Then he sits back like “Mr. Innocent “ and makes us look like troublemakers to the main owner/boss lady.

We have no HR department. The owner/boss lady is passive and just wants everyone to get along. Anytime we have “company” , he goes around acting like he does everything himself-putting on an act until they leave then he goes and hides in his office behind a locked door.

What kind of spell can I do to run him out? He is literally goading each of us into doing something drastic.

Blessed be

8 Likes

Did you see the movie The Craft? They had a couple of good spells. One that might help you is “By the powers of 3 times 3, make them see, make them see.” Repeat like a chant when emotions run high. Focus on the cause of the issues rather than the nearest effects.

Another is invisibility, though that may take more time and practice to get good at.

8 Likes

Let me check my curse book I’ll get back to you tomorrow. You could also do a freezer spell in the mean time until I find that for u tomorrow. To do the freezer spell get two lemons and a slip of paper. Squeeze the lemons in a container with lid. Go to altar light a white candle. Write the targets name onto her paper. On the other side write what you want to happen or your intentions to stop him in his tracks. Hold ur intention strong in your mind as you take the paper dipping it in the liquid imagining your spells success as it’s already successful. Put it in the juice seal the lid. Put out ur candle and dispose of the candle. Place the container in the freezer and leave it there. I’ll get back to you on something more drastic tomorrow :grin:

6 Likes

Here I got u I could not not wait. Here is three more options

The Little Book of Curses and Maledictions for Everyday Use https://a.co/d/9ixaSzz

6 Likes

And here is

The Little Book of Curses and Maledictions for Everyday Use https://a.co/d/9ixaSzz

7 Likes

Thank you! Blessed be.

7 Likes

Anytime my friend :kiss:

6 Likes

@Robin19 I’d recommend setting up some protections for yourself and your work space. You can use crystals, spell jars/bottles, sigils. Just a few examples.

8 Likes

Hello @Robin19,

I’m so sorry, your supervisor sounds absolutely awful- no one deserves to be pitted against their co-workers and treated so disrespectfully. Being a caregiver is an important job with enough challenges as it is, it’s vital to have a support team that has your back.

You’ve got some great suggestions here already! My first thought was similar to what Devenne shared about using a Freezer Spell- here’s another one that I’ll leave in case you’re interested:

That being said, this spell as it currently is is meant to stop bad behavior without removing the person themselves. If you want to banish their negativity from your space entirely, perhaps a Cord Cutting Ritual may be more in line with that intention.

Whatever you choose to do, I’m wishing you all the best, Robin!

Blessed be :sparkles:

6 Likes

P.s. I got another curse book that comes in tomorrow. So when I get it. I will add anything else I find that maybe useful. :grin:

4 Likes