Narcolepsy Help Needed

Is there any spell for narcolepsy?

I’m taking medication, but still so drained that I can’t study well or do house work long.

I crash after work. (The doctor doesn’t want to increase the medication).

I’ve tried crystals and orange candles. No luck so far.

11 Likes

Hello @Lilac!

I’m afraid I can’t think of any narcolepsy-specific spells that I know of, and I have to apologize as narcolepsy isn’t a condition I’m very familiar with.

Would you perhaps be able to give some more details about what types of spells you are looking for in specific? This could be anything from spells to help get a solid and well-rested night’s sleep, to spells for motivation and energy, to spells to help regulate a routine, or anything else!

If you have a specific intention you’re looking for, I’m sure we can come up with some relevant spell suggestions for you! :grinning: :heart:

Much love and many blessings!

9 Likes

I found this on narcolepsy

I’m not sure of any spells, but it does have treatment options like developing good sleeping habits, and relaxing baths.

So linking that with baths, I found this

:sparkling_heart::green_heart:

9 Likes

Thank you!!!

Energy and motivation will be nice too if you have any. Thank you so much!!!

9 Likes

Exercise?? Maybe

6 Likes

:innocent: I swim for 2 hours a day and do physical therapy exercises for 30 minutes twice a day.

7 Likes

For energy and motivational spells, you’re in luck! There are a bunch around here - here are a few for you to consider!

If any of the spells aren’t quite what you need but are close, feel free to adapt them. I hope you can find some spells to help you, Lilac!

Wishing you only the best - blessed be :heart:

7 Likes

Thank you!!!

6 Likes

Hi @Lilac

I am approaching your question from a different perspective. I believe that Food is Life! I am allergic to wheat and if I accidentally eat it, I get very sleepy! Later it turns into more severe digestive issues, which I won’t describe here!

It’s important to remember that protein will give you energy and carbohydrates will make you sleepy. Eat protein in the morning and afternoon. Eat ‘carbs’ in the evening only! Avoid sugar and alcohol.

As for me, I avoid wheat, gluten, and sugar. I use healthy fats, Olive Oil, and Coconut because your brain needs fat! I rarely have a glass of wine, maybe on New Year’s Eve and our Anniversary. I always read labels and avoid artificial sweeteners, GMOs, etc. I do this because I like to feel good! :smiling_face:

I only use therapeutic essential oils… I prefer oils that can be used topically and internally. And yes they cost more, but they also work!!! As a Healer I ‘Feel’ things, if it’s a quality essential oil, I know! This is the way I choose a crystal too. I use Peppermint and Wild Orange to help me with energy and focus!

Here are some questions for you to think :thinking: about:

• What are you eating?

• Have you had allergy testing?

I always question everything :roll_eyes: even what doctors say!!! So I do my research, here are a few of my favorite books for natural health:

I’m sorry this is so long… however, I do hope it helps you and also gives you something to think about. If you have any questions, please let me know. We also have a healing request list where you or one of the mods can add you. Just let us know.

With love :revolving_hearts: always

6 Likes

This helps A LOT Marsha!

I have to be on keto (doctors orders) and I am allergic to wheat. :innocent:

I did allergy and sensitivity testing in 2013.

May I ask what brand essential oils you get?

6 Likes

@Lilac

I think keto is really good. I do have trouble with some of the sweeteners (alcohol sugars) if I get too much. I use Stevia and organic honey.

Kevin, my husband, and I are wellness advocates with doTERRA! We started in 2012 and have been with doTERRA ever since. Here is a link to save 25% for the first year:

One of my favorite products is Mito2Max because it gives me energy, I take one capsule every morning. I sometimes take an extra one if I’m feeling too tired to function.

If you have any questions or need help, please contact me! I’m happy to help in any way I can.

With love :heart: always

6 Likes

Thank you so much!!!

6 Likes

You are very welcome!

6 Likes