Nature Dream🌲

Hii and Merry Meet! :tulip:
Soo I really wanted to share this dream I had yesterday night when I was :sleeping: (I finally put down my phone when I finished reading a book on my kindle, after 12 O’ clock :joy:) Then this morning when I woke up, I was deep in thought about this weird but veryy beautiful dream!! I saw that I was in an open field full of natural beauty as I was doing some digging. I rember seeing pine cones and corn and wheat stalks as well! :star_struck: Then I dug out slowly and one by one - various crystals! They were tiny and tumbled and gorgeous! The ones I still remember are - clear quartz, prehnite & hematite! :heart_eyes: Before I left that field I remember I collected all the tiny and precious pine cones too! That’s all…I guess, it does mean something when you see so many nature’s gifts in a single dream? Because trust me I don’t often get such dreams instead, I see random stuff and the ones that don’t make any sense! :joy: So I hope someone here can decipher the meaning behind these natural beauties in the dream and their significance! Maybe something related to abundance? Or happiness? I really don’t have much idea tho I will be searching…but I wanna know what my friends and the very experienced witches here have to say! :heart:
Blessed Be All! :sparkles:

6 Likes

I’m not very good at dream interpretation myself - my dreams tend to be odd or strange because of some medication I’m on - but it sounds like an interesting and beautiful dream!

5 Likes

It sounds like a beautiful dream & the first thing that popped into my mind was grounding, earthing, the earth element :earth_element: Maybe saying you are in touch with that part of your practice in a wonderful way & to enjoy the beauty of nature around you? :thinking:

5 Likes

@MeganB love, I too, am still taking an anti depressant every night so I always know that feeling of irrelevant dreams! They are my daily sleep invaders except sometimes a lil magick happens and these dreams pop in too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Wow! I mean, you must be on point here Siofra!! I didn’t think of it this way but now it fits clearly! :flushed: I did see everything related to the Earth element…I guess, it might be an invitation for me to practice more frequent grounding? :thinking: :innocent:

5 Likes

That is lovely @Solasta_Amore, I can feel the beauty and wonder :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :evergreen_tree:

I was reminded of a book named Mirrors in the Earth, I’m sure you would love it if you haven’t read it before! :smiley_cat: It’s all about a personal connection to the nature and the various spirits you can find when you stop and listen, take a deep look at the glimmering mica, let a bee sit down on your hand… you’re never alone in a forest, you can find so many voices in there and discover that you were always one of them, and just how infinitely loved you are! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkles:

5 Likes

Oh my goodness! This is something else…:face_holding_back_tears: :sparkling_heart: I am right away gonna get this book on my kindle :blush: You make me feel like I am in midst of a lush green forest full of Magick! :wink: :sparkles:

5 Likes

Awww, I’m always happy to paint a sweet picture, especially for someone as sweet as you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Enjoy, I know you’re going to be just as enchanted as I was reading that book~ :relaxed: :sparkles: :open_book:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.