Need to show my altar :)

So I’ve always been working on improving my altar and so far (for now, lol) I have altar zen. I’ve ordered some new items for it that I’m still waiting on-- namely a beautiful offering bowl and altar bell with with the triple moon symbol on it. Should be here sometime next week, I’m hoping.

Enjoy :slight_smile: I have come to realize that my main deity is Coventina, so it’s an altar mainly for her but I do also honor Selene as well as the Lord and Lady.

23 Likes

It’s so lovely :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

How beautiful! I really love the altar cloth! And your wall hanging. And your crystal ball. And … LOL!

9 Likes

What a wonderful and magical altar! :black_heart: I love how you use a box like that – it’s so useful. I do the same with my Hekate and Lilith ones.

10 Likes

It’s beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

I would like to learn more about Coventina. Would you be willing to share? Or have you already in a place I haven’t seen, yet?

10 Likes

Wow that is such a magickal setup! I absolutely love it.thst altar cloth is phenomenal. Thanks for sharing. :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

She is a British/Roman goddess. I came across her in a Spells8 email that was sent out, the newsletter. Something called me to look into her for some reason so I did. Not much is known about her, she does have a fountain in a region of Britain that has been restored. They have found items that look to have been offerings but other than what they found, they don’t know much. She is a goddess of strenght, healing, fertility, rebirth. I feel she is the goddess for me since I’ve always been dealing with some sort of rebirth of my life-- my ex leaving, going from military wife to single, depression and coming out from under that, as well unemployed to having a career. She is strong deity, assertive and gentle.

Hope that helps, I am going off of memory from what I researched about her, so I’m sure there is more I can’t think of now.

Thanks. I wanted to show it off cuz it’s evolved so much in a year, this seems to work for me. I have it on my room, where I can see it. I don’t like to have an altar out in the living room right now, feel it’s something private. That may change, lol, like my altar and how it looks.

8 Likes

It’s a beautiful altar, @Dierna_Nimue_Selene You can really tell how much it means to you. It’s the perfect sacred space for what you need!

I know you’ve already gotten an answer from Dierne, but I wanted to share some links, too!

Here’s a post with a bit of information → Goddess Coventina

We also have a lesson on the main site with information about Coventina!

8 Likes

It’s an amazing alter and I really love the alter cloth.

8 Likes

Beautiful altar, @Dierna_Nimue_Selene! I like the balance of light and dark colors- it feels welcoming and cozy. Thank you for sharing it! :heart: :triple_moon_goddess: :sparkles:

7 Likes

I love your altar @Dierna_Nimue_Selene :hugs: :heart:

8 Likes

My new items just showed up :slight_smile:

My altar bell, my offering bowl, besom and goddess stone. I also got an aquamarine stone for my goddess, a Rhodonite stone just because it looked pretty and they gave a free Serpentine cube for free with my order. Very happy :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Beautiful additions :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

How nice! :blush:

6 Likes

It looks so beautiful

8 Likes

@Dierna_Nimue_Selene so lovely :heart_eyes: I love your altar cloth and your new items! Thank you for sharing!

9 Likes