Negativity, ill intent, and a lot of bad stuff coming at me

Hello, my name is Honey. I’m having some major problems at work with a or some CO workers. One person I know of for sure, and the rest…IDK. And I’m afraid that I cant trust one of my two bosses. This one coworker I know for sure is doing things to sabotage me. I work at a bakery…and he does sneaky little things like hide order tickets from me and they suddenly appear, taking product from my table and throwing off quantity counts… Not to mention the derogatory statements and the antagonizing. This has turned a job that I use to love into a dreadful night mare. The anxiety, dread of having to go in to work. Switching jobs is not an option, and I have to work. But the stress and hyper vigilance is wearing me thin. You know how crazy you sound when your trying to tell your boss that someone is taking your dough balls… This has consumed my life, its like it has stained everything. I looked over the banishing and binding spells and sadly must say that most require something I don’t have or can readly afford or get. Not to mention that I’m thinking I need some, “strong juju” for this mess. I have 4 hours and 12 mins before I gotta walk into that place. I scared and not sure I can withstand another day of the turture work has become. Please any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Its to the point that my mental and emotional state are in a constant unrest and uneasy…I couldn’t manifest a fart right now if my life depended on it.

9 Likes

There are some ideas from the Of Blood and Bones book I could send you. You can usually substitute something you don’t have with an image of it. I’ll check when I’m back at my computer and paste what I can over here.

Also, @Devenne has had some great success working with Lyssa on a terrible coworker. She could share her process, too.

10 Likes

If you want a curse working with Godess of Rage Lyssa let me know. She handled my coworker issue within a month. He worked there ten years drinking on the job harassing and belittling everyone in his path. So I worked on standing up for myself and putting my foot down. Ignoring him. I tried a bunch of little things most only worked short term until with Lyssa’s help he was fired. But I also think working on being a bit unwavering is important. Many daemons can help you with strength. Or Lord Satan as well.

10 Likes

Grounding and shielding are key many good meditations for this on YouTube. Self love. Cleansing baths. Journaling

10 Likes

https://www.amazon.com.au/Blood-Bones-Working-Shadow-Magick/dp/0738763632

The following is from “Chapter 10: Cursing and Other Magickal Manipulations.” Since it’s specifically about stopping behaviour, it may be of use to you.

Binding versus Cursing

Binding and cursing are two very different things, although they’re sometimes confused.

Binding, in magick, is a means of stopping someone from an action or behavior by energetically restraining them. Cursing, on the other hand, is to actively send destruction or misfortune to someone.

Some people avoid cursing entirely and believe that binding someone is always a preferable solution, because it lacks the harmful intent of a curse. Binding spells are used to render someone ineffectual without actually hurting them. However, some people argue that binding is a form of harm all on its own because it is interfering with the will of another, hindering their actions. Where you stand on this is your own choice.

In a bad situation, consider performing a binding spell before heading straight for the curses. Binding is a gentler approach in that it involves much less negative thought and energy. When performing a binding, you don’t have to feel hatred, rage, or sorrow as you do in cursing. However, with cursing, you do have to feel and express those emotions, which can be draining and painful for you and those around you.

Simple Binding Spell

This simple spell is to stop a person from engaging in behaviors that are hurting others or themselves. With binding, you do not decide how or why they stop, but rather squash out and mute the energy that is causing them to act destructively in the first place.

Materials

• Object representing the problem (for example, a picture of lips for gossip)
  • Black thread, string, or ribbon, enough to cover the object completely when wound around it

Cast a circle, invoke deity, and imagine the object infused with the actions you wish to stop. This can appear as an erratic, spiky energy field surrounding it or as a heavy, oppressive vibration when you hold the item. Visualize the behavior you wish to stop. Wrap your black ribbon or string around the object tightly. As you do so, imagine it stifling the energy. Wrap the string around and around until none of the object is visible, thus trapping the energy. Tie 3 tight knots. Now their negative actions will be detained.

Close the circle. Hide the object until the problem passes and then recycle the materials.

If you perform a binding spell on an especially destructive person but it doesn’t work, you can repeat it during the next moon cycle or turn to cursing.

This raises the question, why curse at all? Can’t you just perform a binding spell when someone is a problem? Yes, you can. But if the person’s will to commit hurtful actions is stronger than your binding spell, you may need to think about cursing.

What about Karma?

You may have heard that performing a curse will bring “bad karma.”

The word karma has been overused and misunderstood in Western culture for a while now. People say things like “karma’s a bitch” anytime they feel slighted, which is a way of dumping accountability onto an unseen force. They also erroneously link karma to good or bad luck. The word karma originated in India and actually means that your actions and intentions in this life and your past lives shape what your future lives will be. It’s a belief in ethical retribution that spans lifetimes. For example, if you live a life of altruism and service, you will be rewarded in your future lives, whereas if you spend this life being materialistic or hateful, you will experience suffering when reborn. Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism all believe in karma as applied to the long-term spirit rather than immediate earthly experience. In other words, karma is not crouching in a corner, filing its nails and waiting for a chance to ruin someone’s day for cheating on a test or cutting people off in traffic.

9 Likes

I don’t think I believe in karma u??

8 Likes

Neither. Why?

8 Likes

Just asking. How can you be neither

8 Likes

I mean, as in “me neither.”

8 Likes

You just say I don’t? Lol :laughing:

8 Likes

Oh hahaha okay gotcha I was just asking

8 Likes

I dunno. That’s just how I talk. :laughing:

8 Likes

Goodnight :city_sunset:

8 Likes

Sleep well, shmexy pants. :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

My brain just doesn’t always compute the way everything is said not just u

8 Likes

My partner looked over at my screen and said I sounded like I was being short. Sorry if I came off that way. I was feeling casual enough to not be thinking about how I was saying it much. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

@starborn Speaking of Karma, on the course I’m doing about spirit, I’m learning to separate belief systems from spirit. He’s very clear that these 2 are separate. Spirit is a physical thing/entity/energy/soul etc, but belief is very different. Belief is how you interpret the spirit/thing/entity/energy/soul etc. It’s been enlightening learning this and trying to get my head around it. In the argument for or against karma, it was raised more in line with accountability and conscience. We do have a right to defend and protect ourselves, and we do face attack. The means by which we protect ourselves, if balanced and justified will not be affected by karma, the person whom we are defending ourselves is also accountable for their actions. Whether karma acts or not, is not really our concern nor should we view life like that. Our concern should be are we accountable and are we prepared to accept the consequences. He was trying to help us take the spirit out of the blame game, like, it’s the demons fault, its the devil who tempted me, it was karma, I’m doomed because of past life karma, that sort of thing. :person_shrugging:

@honey I can’t add to what advice you’ve already received. Perhaps do a White Light each morning to shield. Carry a chunk of black tourmaline in one pocket and a piece of fresh garlic in another, wear a sacred amulet to your deity. These are all shields. Though it is stressful looking for another job, as a baker, you are a skilled worker, so whilst your working in that job, quietly look for another. The economy is turning around, and other jobs are available, maybe in something other than baking, spread your wings. Here’s a few spells

There’s so much more. Take care. Hold your head high, shield yourself, and put you first. Hear that. Put YOU first. Sending energy your way :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

I like that a lot. It sounds like something that you and I have talked about before in relation to responsibility and accountability.

It also sounds like it’s already in line with what you’ve said to me before about your beliefs on such things, just in different or more explicitly “divided” (belief versus spirit) terms. :smile:

7 Likes

@starborn It’s been enlightening to say the least, but also very reassuring and strengthening. Like he said all the belief systems have their place, as long as we keep the spirits/entities etc out of the beliefs, we won’t have a conflict with each other. The spirits/entities/demons etc are high up, so high up beyond what we can imagine, and they’re here to help us, with our lives, in big and small things. Don’t be afraid to ask them for help, with anything.

I was pondering this in relation to Loki and Lucifer. Taking the beliefs out of them, ie Norse Eddas and Bible, actually makes them more powerful. They are no longer constrained by one view of them, they are independent from that view and capable of so much more. So he was saying when you see spirit like that, believe that they can, will and are capable of helping you in your life, in the right way, giving you the right advice, tools needed. Stop focusing on fate/karma, let karma focus on karma. I’m rambling :rofl:.

In relation to @honey situation at work, if you have any @honey deities, ask them to help you too, they will. Also ask your spirit guides, even if you don’t know them, they know you and will always help you. :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

I feel like I need to write this all down. :laughing: Which reminds me that I wanted to do that with the notes from your course… Which thread did you post those in again? I can never remember. :face_with_peeking_eye:

7 Likes