Netflix Recommendations

Hi All!!

Looking for something new to watch and I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations? Doesn’t have to be craft related!! I love crime, drama, comedy, documentaries, history… Anything really!!

5 Likes

I thought this was interesting, it’s a 3 part trilogy. It’s foreign movie (Spain) has crime, Witchcraft and mystery. Let me know what you thought about it…

4 Likes

Ohhh excellent shout! Thanks @walter I’ll try this one out and let you know :heart:

5 Likes

Its a full day of watching lol… or seperate days or nights. I watched it in 2 nights … October is my halloween month and I only like to watch horror movies for the month lol. Just around the corner

3 Likes

Make sure you watch it in order. I screwed up and watched the last one first, thinking it was only one movie and I was confused! Lol…than I saw why! And said! Ok now I get it lol…

4 Likes

The Magicians (season 2 is ehhh, but it redeems itself in season 3 & 4)

The Marvelous Mrs Maisel – Amazon Prime but it is a MUST WATCH! Most hilarious/original series I’ve watched in a long while!

Sabrina (ya know, the teenage witch?) The new one! So good.

Other favorites: Parenthood, Greys Anatomy, Lucifer, Little Fires Everywhere (Hulu), Gossip Girl

6 Likes

Always mean to start watching the Marvelous Mrs Marisel. I love series from that time period, like Mad Men…

4 Likes

Oh, huge fan of Mad Men! Im looking into maybe starting Ratched, anyone watch it yet?
@haley Little Fires Everywhere was awesome!

2 Likes

Not yet! I wonder if any good ?! I gave up on AHS. Lol

3 Likes

Oh man, I recently tried AHS 1984… I can’t even get into the show at all anymore! It used to be one of my favorites :confounded:

3 Likes

The Coven was the last season I thought was good! I’m surprised it’s still going. Every season seems to disappoint. (At least for me)

1 Like

I finished Ratched last night :blush: I enjoyed it! My husband loved it. Definitely worth a watch

2 Likes

Thanks @haley, I have prime so I’ll check it out :blush:

1 Like

Also guys, I don’t know if Jack Whitehall is particularly well known globally but Travels with my Father on Netflix is so funny :rofl:

His dad is so grumpy and hates everyone and everything but for some reason it’s hilarious.

Ps- not every British person is quite that posh :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Jack Whitehall omg :heart_eyes: hilarious.
Agreeing with Marvelous Mrs Maisel and Lucifer - both amazing.
Also erm Grace and Frankie :see_no_evil: :joy:

4 Likes

I just love his Dad :joy: hes on great form for an 80 year old!

1 Like

@haley, @walter Same! I tried 1984 but just couldn’t do it. Coven was awesome, Roanoke was alright but the Freak Show is where I began to see myself not really interested as much as I was in the others.
Really hoping this new season turns things around.

1 Like

Love Grace and Frankie!!!

3 Likes

Thanks, I’ll definitely give it a try. :grin:

I can’t remember if its Netflix but I’m sure it is. But, The Blacklist has to be my favorite series! It’s about a criminal on the FBI’S most wanted who turns himself in. He ends up working with the FBI and he does it to gain a relationship with his daughter. But she finds out the hard way. I won’t say too much bc it’s so damn good! I hope you find it! Has anyone heard of The Blacklist with James Spader? Another actor is Aaron Doughty…:woozy_face: I’m in love with him​:heart_eyes:

2 Likes