New Baby Beginner

Hi Sisters and Brothers, I am Linda from Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada. I am remarried I have 2 step sons from my husbands first marriage and I have 2 sons from my previous marriage. My husband and I will be Married 17 years this April. We have a male dog and 3 Grandchildren. I have always wanted to learn and practice the art of witch craft. I finally took that first step and did it. So here we all go in learning and being there for everyone giving positive energy to all. Blessed be.

Linda❤️

15 Likes

Good morning @Linda1166, I’m Siofra from Cape Cod, I joined the site/forum in July of 2020. I have been married for 18 years & have 3 children plus 2 dogs.

This is a great site to learn from & the forum is a great place to further your learning. If you ever have any questions, feel free to as & someone will get back to you & at least point you in the right direction or tag someone to help you.

Currently, we have the :performing_arts: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Your Magickal Muse, please feel free to join in! It’s an open interpretation for the selected topic as far as what you do & you learn a lot from them & whether it’s something that you want to keep as part of your practice.

I look forward to learning with you! :infinite_roots:

8 Likes

Thank you so much :pray:

7 Likes

Welcome Linda!! I’m Christine from Tennessee. I’m a baby witch as well, I’ve been here for a few months. There is so much information with the course materials and with the knowledgeable people on site. Good luck with your path. I hope we get a chance to talk again.

8 Likes

Hiya @Linda1166,

I’m Jess. I’m a baby witch too.

A very warm welcome to you from Perth, Australia :koala: :kangaroo:.

So happy to have you here with us and that you have reached out to the coven.

I promise you that you have come to the right place. You will meet some of the most amazing people. I have been lucky enough to make some truly wonderful friends :hugs:.

If you ever have any questions, please just reach out here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

May 2022 be filled with all of life’s happiness and blessings for you.

Looking forward to getting to know you and learning right along with you :blush:.

Jess

7 Likes

Thank you my Sister. Blessed be :heart:

6 Likes

Thank you my Sister. Blessed be.

5 Likes

Merry meet @Linda1166 :blush:

Thank you for your lovely introduction- it sounds like you are blessed by your family! Congrats to you for following your heart and pursuing the Craft. This is a wonderful place to meet fellow magick-lovers and share both questions, stories, and a love for magick :sparkles: We are blessed to have you here!

There are always Activities happening in the forum (including a weekly group ritual held in the coven-member only part of the forum: A Sacred Space) that you are warmly welcome to join if they call to you. If you have any questions, the Q&A Category is the place to go! Don’t hesitate to reach out- you have many friendly folks here happy to help and chat :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Hi @Linda1166! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Have you found the Courses yet? It’s a great way to get started here. And they’re fun too!

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to chatting with you more!

5 Likes

Thank you Blessed be :heart:

6 Likes

Thank you Blessed Be :heart:

6 Likes

You’re welcome! Have a blessed day!

5 Likes

Welcome @Linda1166 ! So glad you are here.

5 Likes

Thank you Rachel Blessed Be :heart::heart:

6 Likes

Hi Linda, I’m Garnet from Florida. Welcome to spells8. This is a gentle welcoming site. None of us entered here without a few abuses from the world, be it cruelty, bullying, disrespect or belittling.
At this site you are welcomed with love and respect. No one will ever criticize, or disrespect you.
You’ll find the atmosphere here to be pleasant and comforting. We came as strangers, each seeking our own truth. There is so much information here for you. The question and answer section will prove very helpful.
Look into the lessons, lots of knowledge. If you find something that intrigues you, we have the “Forum” Where we are all free to discuss any thing about magic, plus we have a sections called general discussions for anything else, recipes, etc.
Welcome with warmth and love.
Blessed Be
Garnet

7 Likes

@Linda1166
Welcome, Linda.

There are many wonderful witches here to help light your way on your path to being a witch. Ask anything and question everything. There is no right or wrong.

My first words of advice:
It is easy to get hooked on the forum and spend too much time here. Be sure to also make use of all the wonderful videos and information on the website.

Good luck, and blessed be.

7 Likes

Hi, @Linda1166 !! Glad you’re here!! :smiley: :sparkles:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.