New baby witch from Utah

I’ve recently discovered magic. I always knew I was a little different from everyone else. I was introduced to my power a couple of years ago, but living in Utah doesn’t give you many options. About six months ago I decided it was time for me to discover who I really am and I haven’t looked back since. I’m so excited to have found this site and look forward to all the amazing things I have to learn

10 Likes

Good morning! I’m Siofra_Strega from Cape Cod! I knew I was different as long as I can remember. Then my mom bought me my first tumbles of Amethyst & Gold Tiger’s Eye. Then I just started getting them from others as gifts, so I had a small collection when I came back to it in 2020. It helped that my boys are both adults & my daughter is a teenager… they are pretty independent (the boys are both in their 20s)

Have you been able to start the courses on the site? They are full of great information to get you started on your way! Of course, if you have ANY please don’t hesitate to ask away, we are all very friendly & super helpful. Someone will get you pointed in the right direction. You can also search for any topic within the forum too! There is a lot of information within the forum for just about everything. If you can’t find something, no worries, someone will be along with the information for you.

I look forward to learning with you! :infinite_roots:

5 Likes

Hello! We are neighbors! I am living in Nevada. I spent a number of years in Ogden and we are frequent visitors to Delta, Nephi (for the Rose Garden), and St. George. I understand being in the broom closet as a native of Utah. Congratulations on finding your truth. I highly recommend the courses (I suggest you watch the introductory one and then following your curiosity) and the daily rituals. Please let us know if you have questions.

6 Likes

Welcome @amanda80 and merry meet

5 Likes

Hello Amanda, and welcome! I used to live in Utah but i live in Arizona now. I understand the Utah vibe, for sure, but it was actually where i first became interested in the Craft many years ago! Looking forward to hearing from you!
Kathi B.

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @amanda80 . I’m happy you found Spells8, this is a wonderful place for learning about the craft and the many different aspects of magick. I currently live south of SLC. I have found that there is an abundance of resources here in utah, you just need to know where and what to look for :wink:
:butterfly:

5 Likes

Hi there! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum. :infinite_roots:

We’re so happy to have you. This is a great place to learn and grow. If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you out.

I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

Welcome, welcome! My name is Melissa and I live in the middle of Alaska. I used to live in Arizona, which has some areas with the same vibe as Utah so I understand!

It’s like a family here, you’ll love it! :heart:

7 Likes

Merry meet and welcome home :infinite_roots: @amanda80

I’m Marsha and I lived in Ogden for a while, and I definitely felt like an outsider always. But then I have always been different! :rofl: I’m so glad your path has led you to Spells8, there’s a lot of great information here. Lots of friendly people too, so if you have any questions, just ask, Q&A I’m looking forward to getting to know you better Amanda!

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

Aw @amanda80 I don’t know how I spaced on it before but my sister’s name is Amanda :heart:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.