New/beginner witch

Hello my name is Jen ( prefer Jinn). I’m 39 yrs old from a town in between Dayton Ohio and Cincinnati Ohio. I don’t know anyone that practice’s witchcraft around me besides my husband is a pagan practicer. Would love to get to know people around me.

17 Likes

Welcome the coven :heart: I’m John from Chicago iv been practicing for more then 30 years if you like to talk or ask questions I’m here for you

10 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England. Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

10 Likes

Welcome to the coven I’m Devenne a witch from Indiana

Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

@Jinnsinn22 welcome to our company!
I’m glad you’re with us!
I am Airram from Greece
Have a nice stay and have a nice trip to the magical world! :pentagram: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Welcome, @Jinnsinn22! It’s lovely to meet you. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina, and I currently reside in Australia with my partner and two cats. :smile:

Anyway, I’m excited to welcome you into this wonderful space. :sparkles:

10 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and reside in the eastern US. I found the practice 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic Green witch with an interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

9 Likes

Hi, @Jinnsinn22! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s nice to meet you! I’m not sure if there are many of us from Ohio or not but if there are I’m sure they’ll speak up. I’m glad you have your hubby at least. This is a wonderful place to get to know people and make friends, so you’ve come to the right forum!

I look forward to chatting with you!

10 Likes

Hi! Welcome!! I’m Mystique from Minnesota.

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Jinnsinn22 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

If you’re looking for people in your area, you might find someone in our Where in the World Are Witches? :world_map: post. Otherwise, the forum is a great place to meet new people, even if they’re not local to you. I hope you make many friends here with us! Please, feel free to make yourself at home!

9 Likes

Welcome Jinn.
Your going to love this coven of beautiful, knowledgeable Witches.
We welcome you will perfect love and perfect trust and hope to learn from you as well.
Have fun and spread your witchy wings. :smiley:

Blessed :honeybee:

10 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Jinnsinn22

It’s nice to meet you, Jinn! I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. You are in the right place to make new friends and meet like-minded people! Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

9 Likes

@Jinnsinn22

Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

It is hard to find like minded people nearby. I had to search hard but I found a few metaphysical shops that have some gatherings. I didn’t even know these shops existed or had activities until I actually went there. I don’t know if you’ve researched in your area. I know here we are like family, but we’re spread out all over the world :earth_americas:

9 Likes

Hi :wave: @Jinnsinn22, I’m Susurrus another moderator here at Spells8. I’m way east in the US, Cape Cod.

I started practicing 30 years ago (when I actually did the math… :exploding_head:) but then life happened & I returned in 2020. Later that year found Spells8 & have learned so much about so many things.

Feel free to jump in on any open topic & ask questions or start your own to ask questions or share something with us :hugs: We all love :heart: to learn & help each other. Please make yourself at home :house_with_garden:

9 Likes

Hello @Jinnsinn22,

Don’t mind me jumping on the welcome wagon too! I’m Bry, another moderator here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. Just wanted to say hello and that it’s a pleasure to meet you! :blush:

Wishing you all the best and looking forward to chatting with you more soon- blessed be! :sparkles:

11 Likes