New beginning

Hello everyone👋

15 Likes

Hi, @jessika4! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Tell us a bit about yourself. What kind of magic are you interested in? I like candle magic and chants myself. I’m an Eclectic Solitary Wiccan.

In the mean time, if you have any questions about anything just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum @jessika4 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

Feel free to hop right in and make yourself at home! :houses:

9 Likes

@jessika4 Hello lovely, I’m Tracy, from Bristol, England. Just joined too. Welcome. Nice to meet you here. Have a blessed day. :heart:

9 Likes

Hi @jessika4 welcome to the forum you will find the most amazing witches here at spells8 the love and support is incredible and I know you will love it here.:sparkles: :heartpulse:

9 Likes

Welcome @jessika4. I’m from New Jersey and consider myself a Green Witch but I also love divination and energy healing. Have fun on this site and reading all the forum posts. I learn something new every time!

9 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @jessika4

I’m so glad you have joined us, Jessika, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I recommend starting with the courses. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. We are here for you, Jessika, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :pink_heart: and magick :dizzy: always

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @jessika4! I’m Siofra_Strega another moderator here at Spells8.

Absolutely feel free to hop into any open topic if you have any questions or to start your own. There are many witches from all kinds of places & paths. We are all very friendly & very supportive of each other. Someone be along as soon as they can to help you :hugs:

I look forward to speaking with you more in the forum! :infinite_roots:

8 Likes

Hello @jessika4 welcome to the forum.

8 Likes

Merry meet @jessika4,

I hope you don’t mind if I jump on the welcome wagon too! I’m Bry, another of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. It’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

Have you been finding everything okay? If you need any help looking for certain topics or have any questions, just say the word! Your new coven is a very friendly one- we’re happy to help however we can :infinite_roots:

Make yourself at home here! Blessed be :sparkles:

8 Likes

Hello and welcome @jessika4 !

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.