New Crystal Suggestions for Spells8

I saw the shadow work and thank you for the reminder lol. I’ll have to think about which crystals would be nice to see on here. I will get back to you on that one. Thank you :relaxed:

6 Likes

Of course! You’re welcome - Spells8 is for our coven and the wider witchy community. I can’t speak for Francisco, but I’m sure he would agree that it’s important to take into consideration what others want to learn about :blush:

6 Likes

Maybe you guys could start with the crystals listed under each day? Not all have information on them. It would be nice to have all the info in one place. :slightly_smiling_face:
Should this topic be moved to a different part of the forum? So I don’t bombard the new member with my requests lol. Sorry about that.

5 Likes

Done! That was my next step :blush: I think this is a great idea!

6 Likes

Thank you. :blush::heart:

6 Likes

Maybe we could… for now at least make a main topic under witchy wisdom for the crystals that we do have topics on, kind of like a main post.

We have done similar things for the runes & chakras… doing one for crystals may not be a bad idea. There are a lot of members that are using crystals within their practice.

Just a thought for the forum while we see about getting the information for the daily devotional crystals on the main site?

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.