New dressess coming!

Oohhhh that first one with the lace sleeves :heart_eyes: Gorgeous dresses, Nikita!

9 Likes

I know I stumbled on it and im like i have to have it.

9 Likes

Cool! I’d like to see them!

8 Likes

Also getting these retro looking heeled boots

9 Likes

Ooh, those are great boots!

8 Likes

Yea i have had them bookmarked forever. But my current heels that i ware dayly are falling apart so its time to buy a new pair unlike some girls i dont over buy shoes i only buy them when there needed

8 Likes

I wouldn’t blame you if you did, those are great boots!

7 Likes

I totally would over buy shoes if i had the space

8 Likes

Ohhh fancy boots! :star_struck: From the picture they look like lace ups- I love the aesthetic, even if taking them on and off can be time-consuming :laughing: :+1:

Enjoy them, Nikita! :boot: :sparkles:

7 Likes

I honestly dont mind the just lace up boots how boots do up really dose not even matter to me its more about if id actually wear them i got a pair of gothic heels that are just lace ups i love them but there not for every outfit a little too out there for a causal outfit.

6 Likes

Due to making a sale the other day i mannaged to buy the two other dresses a bit early

6 Likes

A few other items im getting on payday as everything exept the boots has already been payed for and shipped.

7 Likes

Love the skirts with the ruffles! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Yea im probably gunna get a few. Ive said before im updating my wardrobe but keeping it all on this post to keep things neat and tidy i mean you guys are really the only people who exept my gothic nature. So i feel safe sharing new clothes with you guys.

6 Likes

I love those 2 dresses & the colors. Beautiful! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Stay tuned to this post to see any other neat gothic clothes being added to my wardrobe be buying about 4 items a month

6 Likes

Thank you for keeping everything together- it really helps to keep the forum organized, and it is appreciated! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Awwww so happy you feel that way! :heart: I am really enjoying the clothes you share here- I think we have somewhat similar tastes in fashion! I’ve never considered myself to be goth, but “ren faire” style is definitely my type of fashion and it seems like there is a big overlap :wink: :+1:

7 Likes

There is alot of gothic clothes are in midieval style

7 Likes

I agree- there’s definitely a lot of overlap between the styles! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

As for the goth thing its just a title for a type of clothing and makeup really. At least for me i mean its not like I adapt a whole new personality just because im goth its really just the style i dress in and do my makeup as. Its what i like.

7 Likes