New dressess coming!

Cant wait for them to arrive!! I got two dresses coming. I got both in black i plan to get the other colors too but started with black.

17 Likes

I love them!

8 Likes

I typically dress in dresses like these

9 Likes

Ohhhh those are gorgeous, @Nikita-mikaelson! :heart_eyes:

May I ask what site you found them on? Is it Aliexpress by any chance? I used to order fun little things from them, but recently there’s a new hefty customs charge on stuff from Aliexpress here in Poland so I had to stop (boo hoo). I don’t think I ever got any clothing from Aliexpress though- I hope the dresses are just as gorgeous as they look in the pictures! :blush:

Enjoy them! :dress: :sparkles:

8 Likes

I shop on wish, its simular to alliexpress.

7 Likes

Ahhh, thank you! I’m pretty sure I haven’t used Wish before, but I have heard about it! :+1:

I’m sure the dresses will be lovely- will you wear them to a special occasion (like a Ren Faire? :circus_tent:) or just enjoy them as daily outfits? :dress: :blush:

8 Likes

I ware them as dayly outfits

8 Likes

They’re gorgeous! I could never wear dresses lol. I’m more of a legging or jeans girl.

11 Likes

Those are beautiful! I love them!

8 Likes

I really love the dresses especially the first one, real nice. I am also sure they would nice in different colors.

9 Likes

They’re beautiful! Which one are you gonna wear first?

10 Likes

Those are my type of dress. I have one that I bought from Hot Topic, YEARS ago & I still wear it. It has a dark, maroonish dark, dark reddish color in the center & then black everywhere else. I should try to find a picture because I can’t explain it well enough I don’t think :thinking: I also have a medieval wool coat that I got from a friend. He bought it at a Renaissance Faire that is in our area during the fall. I should find a picture of that too :thinking: :face_with_monocle: So I understand you’re affinity for these things. I share the same types of likes that you have, such as the Anne Stokes Tarot deck! Gorgeous also! Keep being you! :heartpulse:

10 Likes

I love your style! :black_heart:

7 Likes

No idea probably whatever one arrives first

7 Likes

Thanks ive gotten alot of hate for it but i love how i dress so im not gunna change it. I do also have modern goth clothes i ware too.

8 Likes

Ya im a bit obsessed with them. And cloaks i love cloaks

8 Likes

I bet they’ll be gorgeous on you!

8 Likes

They have shipped!!! Should be here between the 19 of April and the 7 of may.

7 Likes

I will try to post pictures tho they wont be perfect as i dont got a full mirror i tend to use my sliding glass door as a mirror when its dark outside it works like one.

9 Likes

Just wanted to show you guys the next two dresses on my list be buying them in a couple weeks.

11 Likes