New & Ecstatic to be here!

Hello everyone!!

My name is Magan and I reside in Oklahoma! Have been subtly practicing the craft for about 6 years but have recently started diving in much deeper and really trying to figure out how to incorporate it into my life every day! I’m always open for advice, as everyone always has something to learn!! I love tarot and have recently taken an interest in runes. Can’t wait to be a part of this coven!! Thank you !

17 Likes

Welcome the the coven my name is Devenne I’m a witch from Indiana. If you need anything feel free to ask. Feel free to jump :kangaroo: on in.

Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

12 Likes

Welcome I’m John iv been practicing my whole life over 30 years

12 Likes

Welcome :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

13 Likes

Welcome
Look forward in getting to know you

13 Likes

@magan Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I too am learning tarot now! We have some great diviners here! I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

12 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

11 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and live in North Carolina. I found the practice 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a couple of years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic Green witch with an interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :hekate_wheel: :bow_and_arrow: :crescent_moon:

11 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @magan

It’s lovely to meet you, Magan. My name is Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. If you have any questions, let us know. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

10 Likes

Hello @magan :wave: and welcome to the forum!

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

Oh, that’s exciting! We have a lot of information on runes here in the forum and on Spells8. There’s even a whole course!

I look forward to seeing you around the forum. Please, feel free to make yourself at home!

11 Likes

Megan,
Merry Meet magan!!! :hibiscus:

[quote=“magan, post:1, topic:46757”]
My name is Magan and I reside in Oklahoma!
Hi Megan such a honor to meet you!
I noticed that you are from Oklahoma! That is amazing I want to go there really bad! Any places that you could suggest? :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:
I live in California and live in Citrus Heights :tangerine: :lemon:
I am going to school at American River College and Transferring to work in :national_park:Park and Recreation! I love art :art: I’m going to try diamond Art soon! I cant wait to share with you my journey! I am looking forward to finding a Park to Relocate! There a Park in Oregon I want to visit! :eagle: I want to take my broken wings and fly again! :sparkles: :feather: :eagle:

I love divination too, and like the MARY GREER AND TAROT BYTES with Theresa Reed and I dont read for others just me myself and I. If you want I am open to it! I am trying to open my third eye! I practice meditation. I currently have some blockages so I am trying to learn to spend my time more outdoors! I like walking my dog and walking and reading my tarot too
What is your favorite deck?
Magan its a true blessing to meet you, I hope to see you around the coven! I am trying my best to make myself present and active!
I am here to help you as much as I can!
I have been using the Runes as tailsman and amulet to help me with my journey!

Jeannie

12 Likes

Welcome @magan ! I’m new here as well. My name is Mystique. I’m also into tarot and other divinations. I’m also interested into diving into the study of runes! I have just started studying numerology but runes is next in my list!

Hope to see more chats from you in the future!
Blessed Be!

12 Likes

Merry meet @magan,
Its very nice to mert you.
Make this place your heart and home. I know your going to love it.
Im very happy the Universe sent you to us. :grinning:
Blessed :honeybee:

12 Likes

Hi, @magan! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

There are lots of ways of incorporating magic into your daily life! Doing a daily tarot card drawing, saying a chant over your morning coffee or tea, and affirmations while you brush your teeth. The possibilities are endless.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up and help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

9 Likes

Welcome @magan Merry Meet! I’m Kajsa from Pennsylvania.:hugs: We’re happy to have you here in our coven. Take a look, make yourself at home, get comfy! :sparkles: :infinite_roots: Blessed Be!

10 Likes

Hello @magan,

Welcome! I’m Bry, another of the moderators here in the forum. Just popping in to say that it’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

I love this and fully agree! Although we all walk our unique paths, we are all living and learning together on the journey of life :blush: I’m looking forward to learning and studying alongside you, Magan! :books: :sparkles:

Please make yourself at home here- blessed be!

7 Likes

@ magan Welcome!
I am Airram from Greece
glad you are here with us! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Welcome, @magan! It’s lovely to meet you. :black_heart: I love your attitude – it’s one that I also try my best to embody in life.

I’m Katerina, and I currently reside in Australia with my partner and two cats. :smile: I’m also quite fond of tarot. I just did four readings through my Etsy shop, hence why I’m here doing the slightly more relaxing task of seeing all the new people. :grin:

Anyway, I’m excited to welcome you into this wonderful space. Let’s learn all the things together! :black_heart:

9 Likes