New family member! Cuteness!

So I put a deposit down in a puppy. And I feel that the goddess has kinda led me here. I’ve been wanting to get a pup for a while. The dog I have now, Juno (aka Junebug, aka Snausage, sausage or Wiener) is 13. Not replacing her but want the pup to have a teacher, if that makes any sense.

The breeder lives in the same city and is literally a 5 min drive from me. I didn’t expect that or know when I contacted them. I found out after I made the initial contact. In fact it was this guys mother in a Facebook group that posted about the litter. So completely by chance.

Harper (the puppy) is exactly the colour I want. I am so happy and kids are excited. December 13 can’t come fast enough.

17 Likes

Congrats to you and to Harper on her loving new home! I hope the move in and welcoming home day go well- I imagine you are all very excited :blush::two_hearts:

Good luck and blessed be to all of you! :dog: :sparkles:

8 Likes

Aww! She’s so cute! Congratulations!

8 Likes

How cute! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Congratulations on the new addition to your family :blush: I know I was always excited as a kid when we were able to get a pet :dog: Now we have a dog, a cat, a leopard gecko, and five snakes! :laughing:

8 Likes

Lol I will have 2 dachshunds, a cat and 2 fish tanks. Not complaining g to be honest. I love having animals around

9 Likes

Oh me too! If I had the money and space I would have an entire farm :laughing: cows, chickens, goats, horses – all of it!

8 Likes

so the breeder sent a video of Harper and her siblings. I will post it when I have the chance but have to share with those that would love a bit of puppy energy, lol

9 Likes

Schitts Creek Me Too GIF - Schitts Creek Me Too Same Same GIFs

9 Likes

Aaawww… adorable cuteness! Happy addition to the family with little Harper!

I’m with you, if I had the space & could do it… I’d have all puppers & fuzz balls of fluff I could! Now I need to look into a large yard with a warm barn or other addition to the house with a kennel license… hmmm… I’ll have to see what my husband thinks of this wonderful idea :laughing:

8 Likes

Awww! How sweet! What a cutie!!

9 Likes

I just got to meet her!! Also met her older brother, 3 of her siblings. I can’t wait!!!

She’s such cuddler and so soft. Enjoy the photos of puppy cuteness! Serotonin levels full :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Oh! How adorably awesome that she is so soft & a cuddler. My pibble is a cuddler with me mostly. Even today, he couldn’t possibly have gotten any closer to me while I was struggling to get through my daily things along with the most random unexpected things popping up & last minute everything for Thursday. Aside from Thanksgiving, my daughter will be leaving that night shortly after 7 PM & will be home again on December 3… it’s going to be a long week & half without her for me… even though I’m brimming with excitement for her opportunity that we couldn’t let her pass by. He was right up against my right leg with his head curved around my knee as I sat on the bed.

Enjoy all the loving & cuddles. Adorable & just a cutie patootie! :star_struck:

7 Likes

What a sweetheart- she’s adorable! :heart_eyes: Welcome to your new home, Harper! :dog: :two_hearts:

6 Likes

@Dierna_Nimue_Selene omg what a cutie

This is my baby

7 Likes

My baby hasn’t left my side for 2 days & I’m pretty sure he is upset with me for yesterday & not being able to lay down with him despite his best efforts to get me to rest :laughing: Today he is right beside me, of course, he is over here sawing wood, but if I move or get off the bed… his ears go up & turn like a satellite looking for a signal & his eyes kind of watch what I’m up to & he decides whether it’s worth him also getting up or if I’m just doing my normal things. Lol :rofl:

5 Likes

He is so cute. What breed is he?

5 Likes

Congrats! So cute!!

5 Likes

She is a long haired Dachshund. I have a pair now and am so happy :slight_smile: I would have a herd if I could lol

5 Likes

wanna see a glow up? Miss Harper is going to be officially 4 months old on February 7th. Here are some current photos:

10 Likes

Awww so adorable! I hope you make many memories together :blush:

6 Likes