New from Australia!

Hi! im jasper and i love candles and crystals😃 i cant wait to meet everyone! have a blessed day❤️

9 Likes

Hi @JasperP! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Have you found the Courses yet? There’s some good candle magic information in there. There are also oodles of information on crystals scattered throughout the site so this is just the place for you!

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to chatting with you more!

7 Likes

Welcome @JasperP. So happy to have you here. I too love crystals and candles. You are going to learn a ton here. Again welcome and look forward to chatting.

7 Likes

Merry meet and welcome, @JasperP It’s always nice to have another candle and crystal lover here, and there are a lot of us :grin: I hope you have a blessed day filled with magick and miracles :heart:

7 Likes

Merry meet @JasperP! I too love candles and crystals, you will find tons of information about both on this site, and also in the forums themselves.
Blessed be!

7 Likes

Merry Meet @JasperP! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod & you’ve come to the right place for crystals & candles. I am actually taking classes (for my own practice) to be a Certified Crystal Healer & Advanced Practitioner. It’s really helping me work with my crystals & be attuned to their energy.

I use candles, all kinds of candles. Spell candles, tealights, votives, jar, 2 wick, 3 wick, dressed candles, colored candles, scented candles… all the candles. :joy: @Sophie2Wands is correct there is a lot of information to be found about both topics & so much more. Feel free to search the forum for any topic of interest.

@Amethyst mentioned the courses, there are many topics to learn about & that may be of interest to you there as well. I know that I have to do the Runes course. :books: :computer:

Everyone here is very helpful & friendly. Feel free to ask any questions or reach out if you need to, jump in on any topic that is available or start your own! I look forward to learning with you! :infinite_roots:

6 Likes

Merry meet @JasperP,

Welcome to the forum- we’re blessed to have you here! :blush: Candles and crystals are both wonderful areas of the Craft, and two of the most popular around here too! If you’re on the hunt for more information, I recommend using the Candle Tag and Crystal Tag to quickly find relevant discussions :mag:

Make yourself at home here, Jasper! And please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. You have many friendly fellow coven members happy to help or even just chat :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Hello beautiful, welcome. I agree that the courses are great. Q&A is so very helpful. If you have questions ask on Forum. Someone will have the answer or lead you in the right direction.
Dive right into the site. You’ll meet a wonderful collection of like minded people who are friendly and loving.
Blessed be
Garnet

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.