:cancer: Cancer
:leo: Leo
:virgo: Virgo
:libra: Libra
:scorpius: Scorpio
:sagittarius: Sagittarius

Courtesy of @moonandcactus

27 Likes

Thank you for sharing, this part of the year is moving right along so far. :relieved: It took me a second to realize how close 2022 really is to right now. :exploding_head:

14 Likes

Thanks for sharing this @Abs53 :smiley:

I had to do a double-take on “Black Solar Eclipse”. I’m guessing they mean i’ts a solar eclipse on the New Moon, but all solar eclipses happen on a new moon (the sun is directly behind the moon). I’m not sure what they meant.

@Susurrus Agreed! I hope you’re having a good start of November!

11 Likes

Thank you @Abs53 for sharing. I’m printing as I type… :grin:

8 Likes

@Abs53 thanks for the info

9 Likes

Bookmarked! Oh this is awesome information- it’s really helpful to have both the New and Full Moon signs all in one spot. Thanks so much for sharing, @Abs53! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

I love these posts!! Thank you @Abs53 :pray:

8 Likes

@Francisco I thought the same! Solar on a new moon, lunar on a full moon right? :thinking: I guess they just put the eclipse in and thought the moon phases were a given, or there wasn’t enough room on the pic to write both :joy:

7 Likes

@Rowan @crystal24 @BryWisteria @christina4 you’re very welcome :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Just a note for clarification:

On the new moon chart, it shows April 1 / April 30 black solar eclipse. There is only 1 solar eclipse (April 30). I’m assuming they listed it as a “black” solar eclipse because a black moon is when you have 2 new moons in a month or an extra new moon in a season (the third new moon out of four in a season between the solstice and the equinox… I think that’s how the seasonal variation works, someone please correct me if I’m wrong. It’s been awhile since I took astronomy in college…) It’s the counterpart for full moons and blue moons.

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing @Abs53

5 Likes

@Elle - Yep, 1st April is the New Moon in Aries, then 30th April is the New Moon / Black Solar Eclipse in Taurus, I don’t think they had enough space on the diagram to put both the Moons and the Eclipses separately, so they just did what they could whilst keeping it “pretty” :joy:

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing this @Abs53 going to put this in my BOS so I have them close to me, and know what is taking place in the Moon for 2022. :first_quarter_moon_with_face:
I’m a Sagittarius, so this month is special for me :sagittarius:

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing this… :purple_heart::purple_heart:

7 Likes

Thank you so much as I’m one of those who is organized and ready! Blessed be!

4 Likes

2022 is now behind us- for current astrological information, visit the Astrology Section of the forum :star2: