New here from VA

Hello, my name is Carrie. I’m new here from VA. I’m very excited to be here!!!

6 Likes

Welcome Carrie, I’m from Arizona. We lived in VA at one point for about six months. It is really beautiful there! I just joined last month and am really loving all the material and the fellowship!

6 Likes

Welcome @carrie9! I’m Siofra-Strega one of the moderators in the forum & I’m from Cape Cod. I have family history in VA & have visited though! I think it’s very nice down there!

Feel free tonask anybquestions or ahare any information in #questions or #witchy-wisdom or jump in on any open topic if youd like!

I look forward to learnijg with you!

5 Likes

Hi @carrie9! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum, neighbor! :infinite_roots:

What kind of magic are you interested in? I’m into candle magic and chanting. Have you found the Courses? They’re a great way to get started here on-site.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

Merry meet @carrie9- welcome to the forum! :blush:

I love your enthusiasm! :star2: As others have said, jump right in and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. Your coven is a friendly one, and we are always happy to help! :infinite_roots:

Make yourself at home here!

Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @carrie9

I’m Marsha an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. It’s so nice to meet you Carrie from VA. You are very welcome here! I’m looking forward to getting to know you better.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

Welcome, @carrie9! I am another newly arrived member and I have found this coven to be exceptionally welcoming, wise, and knowledgeable. I look forward to learning from you.

6 Likes

Welcome to Spells8 Carrie! :partying_face:

We’re just as excited to have you here as you are to be here! My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here. Feel free to hop into any discussion, ask questions in the #questions category, and share whatever you feel like sharing.

I look forward to getting to know you better!

:green_heart: Megan

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.