New here please have patience

Hi, please have patience with me as I learned how to use the forum etc. I’m pretty sure I got it but it won’t let me respond to anything for like 13 hours. It said.

13 Likes

Hello @GoddessBee,

No worries! Like doing anything new, the forum has a learning curve - it can take a while to get the hang of posting!

That being said, from what I can see, you’re already off to a great start :blush:

If I can offer a little light on the situation, the forum grants privileges and abilities to new users gradually over a period of time. This is to both help prevent spammers on the site as well as to keep things manageable for folks as they learn their way around using the many features of the forum.

May I ask if you’ve met Discobot yet, GoddessBee? He’s a fun little robot the forum has to help new users get the hang of using the site. You should have received a private message from him, but if not - here is a little guide with more about Discobot and the forum tutorial :blush:

Learning How to Use the Forum : Discobot Tutorial

I recommend doing the tutorial with him if you haven’t already - it’s a great way to learn the features and gain confidence with posting!

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re here and happy to help! :handshake: :heart:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

12 Likes

Hi, @GoddessBee! I’m Amethyst. Good luck navigating the forum. It gets easier with time!

8 Likes

Welcome @GoddessBee! We will look forward to hearing from you inec you can write back :grinning:

8 Likes