New Lapis Lazuli rune stones came!

Hey all, so I was very interested in rune stones and was looking for some a little while back and although I saw many types made from wood, stones, resin and so on, these beautiful Lapis rune stones caught my eye and I just had to buy them… just thought I would share them to see if anyone knows the qualities of the stones and their meaning…. I can’t remember right now but before buying them I researched the stone and decided they were perfect…
Just an update i had a quick search and this is what they say about Lapis Lazuli stones:
Lapis lazuli is a highly spiritual stone and is known as the stone of truth and friendship . It brings harmony, love and protection to relationships. It also helps aid awareness and good judgement, which can help deepen relationships.

14 Likes

Your rune stones are gorgeous @TheMuslimWitch! :heart_eyes: As a stone of truth and judgement, lapis lazuli sounds like a perfect stone for runes. Enjoy your new treasures- please keep us updated on how they work for you! :gem::sparkles:

10 Likes

Sure will do… I have to be honest i was super excited to try them so i consecrated them and tried the 4 stone method (past, present, future and fourth behaviour and energies that remain the same). My outcome was very spot on where the past was disruption (hagalaz), preset trust (ehwaz), future destiny (blank rune), and behaviour and energies that stay the same was victory (teiwaz). So to me it means there has been some disruption in my marriage due to current trust issues involving where my destiny lies with what i am trying to be victorious or achieve currently (studying and being a witch). Just love it when one’s one thoughts can be confirmed and meditated upon to do some critical thinking…

9 Likes

How lovely! And truth is just what you want from rune stones. Great find!

9 Likes

These look like the set I got, only I’m not sure I got the really helpful guide with mine. You wouldn’t be able to take a clear photo of it and post a copy would you?

9 Likes

@TheMuslimWitch lapis lazuli is also a great stone to carry on a wedding day because it encourages positive clear communication. And it’s known as a royalty stone because it was favored bykings and such for jewelry. By chance have you considered learning about the norse Pantheon since you were drawn to read runes so early in your practice?

9 Likes

Lapis Lazuli’s benefits consist of a powerful intense blue stone used to open minds and give enlightenment. It is used to encourage self - awareness, self - confidence, self - knowledge, peace and harmony, compassion, morality, making the wearer in a good mood throughout the day…Google

I love your runes!! I have a set in moonstone.

9 Likes

These are beautiful! May i ask , where did you find them?
Thank you

9 Likes

I never thought of that, it will be interesting to learn about…thanks

7 Likes

Sure I brought them on Etsy from an Australian seller. I didn’t check their other stones but I know other buyer were selling beautiful rose quartz as well

8 Likes

Sure, hopefully this is more clearer…

8 Likes

Those are gorgeous stones, great find!! :+1:

9 Likes

Thanks I appreciate it :blush:

8 Likes

Beautiful stones Khadija! (I love that name btw) :revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

Thank you :heartpulse:

7 Likes

Sorry me not being clear, I meant a photo of the piece of paper that came with them!

This is my set which are almost identical but I didn’t any guidance as to what they actually mean…

6 Likes

@Liisa made a post for each rune. If you search the name of the rune in the forum, you’ll find the post and a whole bunch of good information!
Otherwise, I can send snapshots of what I wrote in my rune book.

5 Likes

I know you did but I was just hoping for a quick simple page to out in my BOS as a starting point.

I’ve got a couple of books on my wishlist, but my wishlist is long!

5 Likes

Oh I gotcha!! Let me see what I can find.

5 Likes

I’ve just realised I do have the power of Google at my fingertips and I’m being lazy!

5 Likes