New learner from Indiana

Hello beautiful souls, my name is Rashelle and I am from Indiana. I have always been drawn to learning more on spiritual ways. On my birthday the 24th I decided it was time for me to open my mind and let the light in. I am excited to see what will come next. Thank you all for letting me be apart of this amazing world.

13 Likes

I’m John iv been in practice over 30 years feel free to ask me anything

9 Likes

Thank you, is it ok to ask for any pointers or do you have any advice for someone who is starting their journey? I come from a family that probably never thought of the word gifted as any form of power. I am told my mother’s mom and dad had Blackfoot and Cherokee blood. Could my gift have came from them?

11 Likes

Sounds like native American bloodline I guarantee it it came from them also and also came from you some of us are naturally gifted I have been seeing visions lately and getting more vivid with it I say just keep in mind very open take everything as a sign listen to your intuition never second guess I got a lot more tips and tricks on starting your journey always remember to cast or have protection amulets and spells and also the people in spells8 are very good with your information we’re a very friendly group here welcome to the coven

Also use candle magic of your just starting off

Just use white candle (can be substituted for any candle color) and that’s all you need. Have your intent into the candle dress up your candle of you like that’s all and say your chant or prayer and meditate

11 Likes

Thank you, I think one reason I was holding back was being scared. Not knowing where to go for information. However, I feel love and no judgement I can finally be myself.

11 Likes

I’m happy to hear that very much here you can just be yourself. Feel free to message me anytime you want :blush::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: yes I also like to act silly here to

10 Likes

I do have a question, if you have the time. This is a silly question but how do I find out what kind of witch I am?

11 Likes

This may take some time to really find out

What are your traits as a witch?

There is on this website how to tell what kind of witch you are it has a list of them and the descriptions

I’m a cosmic wizard type so far I’ve been told

When do you like to practice magic and how do you practice magic

A kitchen which is someone who cooks while using magic

A green witch is mostly a person who deals with gardening and herbs while using magic

So it all depends on how and when you use magic when you’re doing your spells and how are you doing your spells as well

You can inbox me as well I’m also a teacher in this craft
So far I have one student

9 Likes

hello welcome to the family of witches! I’m Airram and I’m from Greece
we deal with Angelic and elemental magic
this time I’m learning to dance with Hekati
the paths of magic are many and all beautiful!
Have a nice stay and have a nice trip to the magical world! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pentagram:

10 Likes

Hi! Welcome to the coven! I consider myself a divinational witch. I read tarot cards and use a pendulum mostly. I have been studying numerology and when done with that I will be working on dream work and runes. Also want to delve more into crystal ball reading.

There are many fabulous classes in Spells8 also! I have been going through them refreshing things I already know and learning lots of knew things.

I work with Athena and Apollo along with the Triple goddess and horned god.

This is a great places for learning and growing. And a wonderful group of witches to chat with!

11 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and live in North Carolina. I found the practice 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic Green witch with an interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

One way to get started is to check out the courses offered. There are so many to choose from!

Here are some places you can look for guidance on what type of witch you might be including a quiz

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

Blessed Be,

Kat
:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

10 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity. I practice chaos magic. Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

10 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @rashelle

It’s nice to meet you, Rashelle, my name is Marsha, and I am an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

10 Likes

@rashelle
Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

Side note: don’t be in a rush to decide what type if witch you are! I’ve been a witch for about 8 months and I haven’t chosen a type. In fact, you don’t need to have a label. Witchcraft is a personal journey. Take time to figure out what calls to you and what feels right! :slightly_smiling_face: :purple_heart::people_hugging::blush:

11 Likes

Hi, @rashelle! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

So glad you’ve decided to join us here in our coven. You’ll learn so much here! If you have any questions at all, just ask and someone will be there to help you.

I look forward to getting to know you!

10 Likes

Welcome to the coven. I’m Devenne a witch who is also from Indiana.

Blessed be :magic_wand:

10 Likes

Hi, @rashelle. My name is Georgia. I was born and raised in New Haven, IN, but am now living in Albuquerque, NM. Welcome.

I learned about Wicca in 1990, but I’ve had my own system since 1976. Call me eclectic.

Feel free to look around and see what you like or what calls to you. If you have questions, ask any of us. There are a lot of kind, knowledgeable people, here, who would be glad to help. I hope you enjoy your stay.

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum @rashelle :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

Happy belated birthday to you! :tada: :birthday: :partying_face: It’s such an exciting time - both birthdays and exploring spirituality. There is so much to explore here at Spells8. I’m sure you’ll find plenty to read and do! Please, feel free to make yourself at home!

9 Likes

Merry meet @rashelle,

Don’t mind me jumping on the welcome wagon too! I’m Bry, another of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. Just wanted to swing by and say hello! :blush:

I hope you’ve been finding everything you’ve been looking for- if you ever need any help or have questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out! The Coven community is a very friendly and supportive one :heart:

Blessed be!

7 Likes

Welcome, @rashelle! It’s lovely to meet you. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina, and I currently reside in Australia with my partner and two cats. :smile:

I’m excited to welcome you into this wonderful space. I hope you find everything you are hoping for and more. :black_heart:

7 Likes