New Member - VERY EXCITED

Hi everyone, my name is Janae. I live in Illinois and I’m a full time girlfriend, mom, dog mom, and employee as well as running my own business on the side. It hasn’t left me much time to dive into the craft and get the fulfillment out of it that I know I have been needing.

Once I came across this website, saw there was a forum that many discussed and interacted in, immediately led me to pick up my calling I’ve felt I’ve been missing for so long. Now, I put time aside everyday to spend time for myself, my journaling, my crystals, meditating and many other new things I have been learning.

My hope is to meet new friend that enjoy this as much as I do, who I can talk to and enjoy some company with their passion for this as well.

Can’t wait for this new journey. Feel free to message me with any tips, being guided and helped with new friends is very much welcome.

14 Likes

Hiya @Janae_Rochele,

A very warm welcome to you from Perth, Australia :koala: :kangaroo:.

So happy to have you here with us and that you have reached out to the coven.

I promise you that you have come to the right place. You will meet some of the most amazing people. I have been lucky enough to make some truly wonderful friends :hugs:.

If you ever have any questions, please just reach out here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

I truly wish that this path may help guide you to find happiness,!

May 2022 be filled with all of life’s happiness and blessings for you.

Looking forward to getting to know you and learning lots from you too :blush:.

Jess :black_cat:

7 Likes

Hello my friend, I am happy you found us too. I look forward to learning and practicing along side with you. Merry meet sister :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Welcome! Blessed Be! I think you’ll like it here

6 Likes

Merry Meet @Janae_Rochele I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask or interact with any topics of interest. Someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

As for learning there is SO MUCH information & don’t feel rushed, take your time or it starts to get confusing.

I lean towards being a Celtic Witch & I honor Brighid & the Morrigan, kind of my own cosmic balance of guides. :joy: I will be enrolling in a Crystal Course to become an accredited crystal healer & advanced practitioner, I have a TON of crystals in my room… (My 12-year-old daughter will face time her friends & walk through my room to show them off :rofl:)

I hope that you have found the courses & the best 1 to start with is the Self Initiation then work your way through the others. There are printables with the information or spells or what have you along the way. The site & forum, are loaded with them.

I hope you have a great day & I look forward to learning with you.

6 Likes

Merry meet @Janae_Rochele! :blush:

Wow, you have lots of exciting things going on- congrats to you on your own business, that’s so cool! I know it can become a juggling act trying to handle everything and still find time for your Craft- but it really is worth it to sneak in time for yourself and your magickal path! Good for you for managing it all :grinning: :+1:

It sounds like you’ve been having fun exploring the discussions in the forum- I hope you’re able to find everything you’ve been searching for! There is a lot going on both on the main Spells8 site and here, so don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. The Q&A Category is great for questions of a witchy nature, and the Site Feedback Category is the place to go for any technical help you may need.

Don’t be shy- you have many very friendly fellow coven members happy to help or even just chat! :infinite_roots: :two_hearts:

I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Janae! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Hi @Janae_Rochele! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Make sure you check out the Merry Meet Monday post when it goes up here in a bit, that will tell you all the activities we’ve got going on here in the forum and let you get to know people by chatting down in the comments. We have group rituals and weekly challenges and a lot of things that will help you learn and make friends all at once!

I look forward to getting to know you better!

Blessed be!

6 Likes

Welcome! Blessed Be

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.