New Moon June 10 🌝

https://www.instyle.com/lifestyle/astrology/june-2021-new-moon-solar-eclipse

10 Likes

Oh thank you for these I am going to read through them after I read about the effects of Saturn Retrograde! I love Forever Conscious, I have learned so much from them. Thank you for posting about our first Solar Eclipse of 2021. I’m interested to see what’s in store for it.

9 Likes

Bookmarking!! :grin: After I seen you and @Susurrus talk about forever conscious I have been totally hooked :heart: thank you lovelies :heart:

5 Likes

Oh it’s a great site. I’m on there at least every other day if not daily!

5 Likes

Wonderful information about the upcoming Solar Eclipse this week- just a few more days to go! :blush:

Does everyone know their plans (whether it be for spellwork or rest) for the occasion? :new_moon_with_face: :sparkles:

I’m considering giving the Solar Eclipse Divination Ritual a try :crystal_ball: , but I’d love to hear and be inspired by what everyone else will be up to! :grin:

4 Likes

I haven’t made any plans but I know I want to do something. So, I might do the solar ritual that you mentioned.

4 Likes

I have a spell to solve a mystery that I can do but I think I am leaning towards the ritual that @Francisco posted for the Solar Eclipse. I’m kind of excited because my witchy supplies just came in too so I should be ready for anything to come my way now!

5 Likes

My candles came in. Yayness I’m still waiting for the rest

4 Likes

I just set up my new diffuser, I’m in love. The smaller one that I had will go downstairs in my craft room. Oh did you know that they have Sage & Palo essential oil? I just found out myself & I’m overly excited about this. :parrot:

5 Likes

Yes I know. I have the sage one. I have wax melts that are sage and sea salt. Ooh they smell so good!!!

5 Likes

I had no idea! I’m very excited about this find :rofl:

4 Likes

I may have to watch a livestream because this eclipse is not passing through here on the West Coast :earth_americas:

I have been experimenting with new types of divinations but one of my favorite still is reading candle wax so maybe I’ll put out some Eclipse Water and try with that! :droplet:

4 Likes

That’s a great idea!!! Let me know how that works out, please.

4 Likes

The New Moon of June 2021 has passed, but no fear! Feel free to explore the moon-magick tag to find current moon information and resources :crescent_moon: :sparkles: