New Moon, new start

It was lovely joining you for the tea meditation and Zoom call yesterday. And I really enjoyed the solar eclipse, the first that’s been visible here in England for over 5 years I believe.

I didn’t though get a chance to do anything for the New Moon, by the end of the day I felt wiped and took that as a sign to rest and recharge.

Today I decided it wasn’t too late for New Moon, fresh start so I’ve redecorated my altar in readiness for Litha.

The cloth and the bowl came from my local charity shop, and a few of the other bits from my subscription box from The Wonky Broomstick shop in Glastonbury, which I’m hoping to visit on my way to Cornwall in a couple of weeks.

Now planning to carry out the altar blessing again as there are new items on there.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend :sunny:

13 Likes

It looks lovely! I really like that cloth!

7 Likes

It’s a full size tablecloth so I had to fold it quite carefully to make it fit the space.

I was looking at plain brighter material on Amazon and almost bought some, but glad I looked in the Charity shop first :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

It really is awesome looking!

8 Likes

Litha is one of my favorite holidays!! :sun: :sun_with_face: Praise the Sun! :pray:

I’d love to see how the visit to Glastonbury goes! That shop sounds interesting :broom:

7 Likes

Wow! You’ve received some beautiful items!!! I can’t wait for Lithia!!! :sun_with_face:

5 Likes

This morning my statue of Hekate arrived and I’m so pleased with it!

Going to be part of this week’s challenge…

6 Likes

Absolutey stunning - gorgeous altar @IrisW :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Gaspssssss she’s absolutely phenomenally the most precious statue ever!!! :star_struck::rose::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts::sparkles:
That’s funny because she was the next statue on my list!

6 Likes

@IrisW, I always love seeing your altar setup! It’s always so inspiring & beautiful. :heart:

I can’t wait for Litha, but I have no idea what to do or where to start with it this year. I will figure something out I’m sure. I’m slacking this week, but I hope to get some things done in the coming week. I will have to look into something I can do for the upcoming Sabbat. :blush:

5 Likes

I’ve been looking at this one for ages, but randomly found it far cheaper than anywhere else on a gaming website of all places!

5 Likes

Ooh, she’s lovely! Very nice! Did you put that dish under Her or did She come like that?

5 Likes

I bought the dish yesterday from a charity shop. It was only £2 and is beautiful. The pattern is almost like a crystal grid.

5 Likes

It looks like it’s made to go together! Like some sort of flower the Goddess is standing on. Very nice find!

4 Likes

Beautiful Litha decorations and amazing finds- you’ve got a great eye for treasure, @IrisW! :sparkles: From what you’ve said and the pictures, I love everything about The Wonky Broomstick- hope you have a lovely visit, I’m sure you will find even more gorgeous things to add to your witchy collection :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes