New Moon, New Tattoo

So today was the day. With the New Moon it feels even more right…

18 Likes

That looks AMAZING! CONGRATS!

11 Likes

That looks great! Awesome! I love it! :infinite_roots: :heart:

10 Likes

AHHHHH!!! I LOVE IT!!! It’s GORGEOUS! :heart_eyes_cat:

10 Likes

Oh my goodness!!! That looks amazing!!! :heart:

9 Likes

It looks great!

8 Likes

:scream: that’s amazing :heart_eyes: I’m so happy for you :relaxed::cherry_blossom: it’s freakin beautiful!!!

9 Likes

I love it!! :heart_eyes: I was going to go for colour but I really do like the black as well :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Wonderful tattoo! Did it hurt much?

5 Likes

Pain for tattoos is relative. I’ve got lots and it’s not the kind of pain that’s ever bothered me, I kind of enjoy it actually!

5 Likes

It’s really well done! Beautiful!

5 Likes

Thank you @Rowan, @Susurrus, @Jewitch, @Artemisia, @MeganB, @christina4, @Liisa, and @Amethyst

I’ve felt a little emotional today. It wasn’t planned, the tattoo and New Moon the same day, but that’s what happened so feels meant to be. I’ve also come to end of my first Book of Shadows tonight so everything’s aligned.

After the shadow work challenge and possibly due to PMS I’m feeling (as the kids here say)“totes emosh”.

Thank you to everyone for being so supportive in my journey so far. I’m really looking forward to getting to know you all better.

13 Likes

Aw you are so very welcome beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you for being on this journey with us :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

You’re welcome, love! We’re here for you!

8 Likes

That looks amazing.

9 Likes

Lovely. I really like it. I wanted to do a tattoo for a long time. I will work on it. Thanks for the motivation.

9 Likes

Send my respects to your tattoo artist @IrisW!! It looks super cool and it has a very special meaning so that’s the perfect tattoo!

You’re probably the one that has endured the most pain for the coven so far :laughing:

Have a blessed New Moon! :new_moon:

11 Likes

Thanks @Francisco, I’ll pass on your compliments. Really nice guy, a tattooist I’ve not been to before as I moved to a new area a few months ago. But when I said I was getting my coven symbol as a tattoo he said he has a few witches as clients so I took it as a good omen.

I’ve not had my hair cut in months but I have fresh ink which is far more important :rofl:

10 Likes

It sounds like everything really did line up perfectly- you’re right where you are meant to be, Iris! :blue_heart:

The tattoo is stunning- it came out perfect! :heart_eyes: :clap: I think your upper arm is a wonderful place for it too, nicely chosen!

8 Likes

Really loving your tattoo :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: its really nice…

8 Likes