New Pendulums Arrived Today!

Happy Wednesday! I received 3 of the 4 Pendulums I ordered for my deities today and I’m obsessed! I’m already vibing with each one and the energy I’m getting is strong. I’m hoping that is a sign that they like them.

Sunstone for Apollo

Green Fluorite for Aphrodite

Hematite for Hades

I’m still waiting on a moonstone pendulum for Selene which should be here tomorrow or Friday.

14 Likes

These are beautiful! I’m sure Apollo, Aphrodite, Hades, and Selene will love them! :heart_eyes_cat: Thank you for sharing! :smiley:

9 Likes

Beautiful pendulums! I love how you have one pendulum specific to each deity. May they guide your communications and help to develop your bond with Apollo, Aphrodite, Hades, and Selene- enjoy! :sparkles:

7 Likes

That’s a great idea!!! I really like how creative you are!!; :heart:

6 Likes

What a great idea! Like having a direct line to the divine!

5 Likes

They each have a tarot deck they prefer to use also. I figured it would be fitting to have their own pendulums as well

6 Likes

Beautiful!!!

6 Likes

That makes sense!

5 Likes

Selene’s moonstone pendulum arrived today! She’s very excited about it.

I also impulse bought a selenite tower Wednesday while talking with one of my nieces. We were discussing crystals and how we both loved selenite. I told her I was wanting a tower but they are pricy and she joked about building one with my small wands like Legos. I did an Etsy search to show her what I was wanting and stumbled across this beauty $41.99 off!!

8 Likes

How pretty! I’ve just got a small one by my bed. That’s lovely! And I like your pendulum too!

6 Likes

Congrats!!! They are all so Beautiful.

7 Likes

What! You paid that much!!?? I can find those for like $10.

3 Likes

Really?? Oh wow! I’ve only ever seen them for that much.

4 Likes

It’s all about negotiation! It’s ebay.

3 Likes

I’ve never thought to look on eBay!

3 Likes