New pictures from shoot

My bestie and myself had some fun at my studio last week. :slight_smile:

These are promo photos for my social media outlets and she gets great exposure for her artwork.

She actually printed a big canvas of me and it will be displayed at an art show in New York this year…can you believe that??? EEEEEEEEE!!!

24 Likes

Absolutely devine! How excieting! @SilverBear

15 Likes

These are amazing!

That is so exciting being a part of an art exhibit in New York!!!

15 Likes

Oh they’re all so beautiful. :sparkling_heart:

13 Likes

all very beautiful! i love the last one! :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

13 Likes

Stunning photos, so well done and beautiful! So exciting!!!

13 Likes

So beautiful :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::purple_heart:

13 Likes

WOW :astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished: :flushed::flushed::flushed: :people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: you are so gorgeous and the photos are so witchalicous!!! Dang display them proudly freaking awesome :sunglasses:

Your hair is aaaammmaazing

13 Likes

Thank you everyone.

13 Likes

These are beautiful :heart:

13 Likes

Those are awesome!

13 Likes

Look at you go, @Silverbear! :heart_eyes:

Goodness, I still haven’t gotten over how cool the Viking photo shoot was and here you are starring in more amazing shoots. All of these photos are gorgeous! :sparkles:

That’s AMAZING! A huge congrats to you - you’re a famous model now! :partying_face: :camera_flash: :two_hearts:

11 Likes

Wow! You look so beautiful! These pictures are fabulous. What a amazing experience! :camera_flash: :witch_hat: :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

@SilverBear You look so gorgeous! :heartpulse: I wish I could have a photo shoot like this. You are definitely one stunning witch!!! :witch_pentacle:

10 Likes

Beautiful!! The one with the wolf is my favorite :slight_smile:

11 Likes