New statues for Deities' altars!

Good day! About a month ago I ordered hand-carved statues from North Myth on Etsy. He is based in Ukraine so shipping was a little long but (1) I’m happy to support a small business owner/ artist; and (2) I’m glad I can put some money into their economy.

Here are the statues! One for each of my deities.

Hades:

Persephone (one of the few I could find that depicted her as BOTH the Queen of the Underworld and Goddess of Harvest):

Selene, my Patron Goddess:

I am beyond thrilled with how they came out. I had to share!

13 Likes

Wow! Those are really beautiful and certainly worth the wait! :heart:

6 Likes

They are gorgeous & wonderfully made, I hope they serve you well! I agree, well worth the wait. :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

Oh wow, these are absolutely amazing!! :heart_eyes: I love them so, so, so much!

6 Likes

Thanks @marsha, @Susurrus, and @MeganB! They pictures really don’t do them justice. Here they are on their altars.

8 Likes

They really look beautiful on your altar. They compliment it & the feel very nicely. Great find & addition to your practice.

6 Likes

Wow! Those are awesome! He does great work!

6 Likes

I am over the moon with them! I knew that looked gorgeous in the pictures on his Etsy page but seeing them in person is a million times better.

7 Likes

@Amaris_Bane
This are one of the most beautiful images I have set my eyes on​:heartbeat::heartbeat:

7 Likes

The statues are stunning, @Amaris_Bane- look at the details! :heart_eyes: The intricate carvings in the halo around their heads, the little touches on the grain in Persephone’s arms, the beautiful way their names are carved into the bases- wow. I’m star-struck! These are quite the treasure! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Amaris_Bane,
:sunrise_over_mountains:great choices, Hades the The God of the underworld, The Queen of the underworld and the lovely Goddess of the Moon Salene. Thanks for sharing your alter to me it looks exquisite !
Jeannie

8 Likes

Thank you everyone! I’ve been searching for a while for the “perfect” ones. When I saw this I just knew I had to have them. They are stunning. And my deities are pleased with them as well so that’s a bonus! :joy: :joy: :joy:

7 Likes

So super gorgeous! Thank you for sharing. Personally, like that Persephone is taller than Hades, nice touch!

6 Likes

Haha, I didn’t even notice that! I was just excited that it represented both sides of her. Hades doesn’t seem to mind. His only request was that I put his next to hers, lol.

6 Likes

They are amazing!! I had seen the shop before and was eyeing the Morrigan and Artemis statues and have them on my favorites. After seeing yours, I will surely be getting one as a reward for working towards a business goal.

Thank you for sharing them!

7 Likes

They are so worth it! Mine were also a reward for meeting a business goal.

7 Likes

Wow congrats on the beautiful finds. I too have found it hard to find the ‘right’ type of statue for my deities so i compromised and got some that i am now happy with. I hope they serve you well :blush:

7 Likes

Thank you! It is so difficult! You want them to be “just right”. I only had pictures in pictures that I had intuitively selected for them prior to these. It was a reward to myself for meeting a goal and so worth it.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.