New stuff for the altar

New oracle deck. Feels good, easy to shuffle and rings true

New oracle deck

AND a pretty votive holder

the old sea goat for us Capricorns

17 Likes

I love the oracle deck, yours is so nice!!!

9 Likes

Ok sooooo @Shadeweaver you’re a bad influence I just went on to Amazon and ordered that deck!! Everyone here gets Tarot and I love the oracle deck so I can’t wait to get it!!!

11 Likes

Yeah, @marsha did that to me. I now have a BEAUTIFUL tarot deck. Dreams of Gaia by Ravynne Phlan. The artwork is magnificent

10 Likes

Ooh that is a beauty!!!

8 Likes

Ooo… both decks are beautiful :heart_eyes: & the votive hokder is so pretty! :hugs:

I was just thinking that I need a new oracle deck too :face_with_hand_over_mouth: I’m trying so hard to be good about decks :rofl:

I hope they serve you well :blush:

9 Likes

:rofl: I fell in love with these cards too! They are really amazing! It’s not my most expensive deck, but it’s the most beautiful by far! Your welcome! :hugs:

8 Likes

Gorgeous deck. I love the oracle’s, have tarot, but consult the oracle daily. Use tarot for the big stuff.:sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

What a beautiful deck! I hope it serves you well. And I love the votive candle. Do you think they have one for Aquarius?

8 Likes

My new altar to Loki is nearing completion. Got the photos back today. Got Sleipner the horse, only 4 legs but I’m sure he won’t mind, Loki’s pretty chilled really. :grin: Just waiting for the icon to arrive of him. :sparkling_heart:. Still need to get a snake, wolf and image of Hel and Sigyn, maybe do a family piece of artwork for that so they’re all together :thinking:, still it’s getting there. :grin::sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

Goodness! You do have an eye for treasures, @Shadeweaver- between the deck and the candle holder, I don’t which is more beautiful! :heart_eyes: Love how the Capricorn design lights up- that’s one cute little sea goat :goat: :fish: :blush:

Enjoy your goodies- may they serve you well! :sparkles:

8 Likes

Great artwork! And your altar is lovely!

7 Likes

Those are so lovely!! I love new treasures!!

9 Likes

Thankyou, the artwork isn’t mine though, don’t know who the artist is, but they’re amazing

7 Likes

They do have all the zodiac :sweat_smile: and have an option with some crystals :purple_heart:

8 Likes

Such beautiful treasures, @Shadeweaver :clap: :heart:

7 Likes

Neat! I’ll have to keep an eye out.

8 Likes

Aovila Aquarius Gifts Women, Aquarius Votive Candle Holder Tealight Candle Holder Handmade for Table Home Decor, Mothers Day Gifts Zodiac Gifts Astrology Gifts Birthday Gifts for Women Friends

9 Likes

The Scorpio one! Ahhh! :heart_eyes: It’s not too often that I see a Scorpio design I like, but this designer made the scorpio look rather cute- I like his little swirly legs and all the fun patterns in the body :scorpion: :sparkles: :blush:

The elemental details (water for Scorpio, air for Aquarius, and earth on the Capricorn one) are really clever and fun too.

These are really a neat find, Shadeweaver! Thank you for sharing them :pray: :grinning:

7 Likes

WOW. Thanks for finding that. That’s pretty. It may have to come home with me.

7 Likes