New supplies!

Looks what came today! So glad boyfriend was at work! Of course, maybe if he was home when a package came it may be an easy way to break out of the closet.

12 Likes

I have the same shadow work journal! I browsed through it but didn’t start it yet.

7 Likes

The only book I have is Drawing Down The Moon - and honestly, I have never been able to read it :joy: it’s so chunky and it’s got a lot of great information in it. It’s one that I have to sit down and really focus on to read.

The others look great! I hope you’ll share your thoughts on them in our :open_book: Spells8 Book Club XXXV (Jan 19 - Feb 16) when you start reading them!

6 Likes

I’m excited to look at it!! But I also got a box that had a hanging shelf for my actual broom closet and my ocd kicked in and instantly started putting it together and organizing! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

@MeganB I’m holding them off for a later book club read! Lol I’m reading the numerology one for this one.

I didn’t realize the Drawing Down the Moon was so thick until it got here! :hushed::hushed::hushed: it’s going to take some effort to sit down with that one.

7 Likes

Oh yes, that’s right! Well, whenever you decide to read them, I’m sure you’re going to enjoy them!

6 Likes

I need all that :heart: I love it

7 Likes

@john1 got them all on Amazon. I still have like 10 more on my save for later list. :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Very nice hehehe

5 Likes

I also have Drawing Down the Moon and haven’t read it yet… it’s a chunky one! @Mystique and @MeganB maybe we should read it at the same time for next book club? Or at least read the beginning of it? I’ve browsed the table of contents and I’m so intrigued but also intimidated!

7 Likes

Oooh I have those cards on the way.

8 Likes

Lovely looking books! :black_heart:

I see “moon,” and I want to get them as well. :laughing:

7 Likes

I think that’s a good idea. We’d have to span it over multiple book clubs, probably :joy: and I have to find my copy… I’m not sure where it is right now other than probably in a tote somewhere still packed :joy:

7 Likes

@BlueAngelite @MeganB

That would be fun!

7 Likes

So many fun treasures! :star_struck: I’ve heard good things about the Moonology Oracle- I hope you enjoy it :full_moon_with_face:

May your new books and cards serve you well, @Mystique - blessed be! :books: :blush:

6 Likes

My book is ready for the reading! :smiley:

7 Likes