New supplies!

Looks what came today! So glad boyfriend was at work! Of course, maybe if he was home when a package came it may be an easy way to break out of the closet.

12 Likes

I have the same shadow work journal! I browsed through it but didnā€™t start it yet.

7 Likes

The only book I have is Drawing Down The Moon - and honestly, I have never been able to read it :joy: itā€™s so chunky and itā€™s got a lot of great information in it. Itā€™s one that I have to sit down and really focus on to read.

The others look great! I hope youā€™ll share your thoughts on them in our :open_book: Spells8 Book Club XXXV (Jan 19 - Feb 16) when you start reading them!

6 Likes

Iā€™m excited to look at it!! But I also got a box that had a hanging shelf for my actual broom closet and my ocd kicked in and instantly started putting it together and organizing! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

@MeganB Iā€™m holding them off for a later book club read! Lol Iā€™m reading the numerology one for this one.

I didnā€™t realize the Drawing Down the Moon was so thick until it got here! :hushed::hushed::hushed: itā€™s going to take some effort to sit down with that one.

7 Likes

Oh yes, thatā€™s right! Well, whenever you decide to read them, Iā€™m sure youā€™re going to enjoy them!

6 Likes

I need all that :heart: I love it

7 Likes

@john1 got them all on Amazon. I still have like 10 more on my save for later list. :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Very nice hehehe

5 Likes

I also have Drawing Down the Moon and havenā€™t read it yetā€¦ itā€™s a chunky one! @Mystique and @MeganB maybe we should read it at the same time for next book club? Or at least read the beginning of it? Iā€™ve browsed the table of contents and Iā€™m so intrigued but also intimidated!

7 Likes

Oooh I have those cards on the way.

8 Likes

Lovely looking books! :black_heart:

I see ā€œmoon,ā€ and I want to get them as well. :laughing:

7 Likes

I think thatā€™s a good idea. Weā€™d have to span it over multiple book clubs, probably :joy: and I have to find my copyā€¦ Iā€™m not sure where it is right now other than probably in a tote somewhere still packed :joy:

7 Likes

@BlueAngelite @MeganB

That would be fun!

7 Likes

So many fun treasures! :star_struck: Iā€™ve heard good things about the Moonology Oracle- I hope you enjoy it :full_moon_with_face:

May your new books and cards serve you well, @Mystique - blessed be! :books: :blush:

6 Likes

My book is ready for the reading! :smiley:

7 Likes