New tarot for birthday

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share wirh you a new tarot deck that I was gifted for my birthday last week.

It is called the Santa Muerte and is by Fabio Listrani.

They are bold, colourful and there is so many symbols to look at. Here are the majors tomgive an idea of this imagary. I know it will not to be everyone’s taste but for me the imagary is stunning…

Blessed be

Alan

17 Likes

Happy birthday!

11 Likes

Thank you!

10 Likes

Aww so magickal! Happy birthday dear! :partying_face: :confetti_ball: :birthday: I absolutely love that deck by the way…what a thoughtful gift! :innocent: :tarot_card: :gift:

9 Likes

Thank you so much!

10 Likes

Happy Birthday! That is a great deck! I love the bold colors & imagery. I hope they serve you well! :revolving_hearts:

10 Likes

Amazing deck, it’s absolutely enchanting. The colors are wonderful and my kind of thing or not, the depictions are fabulous
Happy Birthday

9 Likes

I’ve seen this deck around in a few places! It’s an interesting one, for sure. I hope you connect with it well!

9 Likes

Happy Birthday! I hope you and your deck connect well! It’s beautiful!

7 Likes

Happy birthday and what a great deck, I have always been facisnated with skulls and Dia de los Muerte.

6 Likes

Thank you. Me too. I love Mexican culture. Its my favoirite place to go on holiday.

6 Likes

Happy belated birthday, @Cosmic_Curiosity- hope the entire week was full of smiles and joy! :heart::blush:

Ohhhhh these are amazing cards- so much colorful imagery to work with in readings! :heart_eyes: The box looks similar to my Oppositions deck- is this one by Lo Scarabeo too, by any chance?

Really beautiful cards- may they serve you well! :pray::sparkles:

3 Likes

Its definitely one that has caught my attention.I cant stop looking at them! So much to take in

I love them. So.many different things to consider when reading them. Yes they are Lo Scarabeo cards.:grinning:

Already getting a good feeling from them.

Alan

5 Likes

Nice! Lo Scarabeo makes really nice decks- I haven’t really clicked with my Oppositions deck’s energy, but I do love how the cards feel when shuffling. And the colors and imagery really are fantastic!

I’m glad you are loving your Santa Muerte deck- may you keep on having fun with it! :blush: Enjoy, Alan! :flower_playing_cards: :sparkles:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.