New- Thank You

I am loving everything about Spells8. I am from Pennsylvania and I feel this program will help me in growing this year.

10 Likes

Welcome! :heart: I’m in Alaska. I hope you have fun exploring the website and the forums! It’s like a family here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @tammy22 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here on Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it’s nice to meet you!

I’m glad you’re loving everything here on Spells8 so far! It’s wonderful to meet you and I look forward to seeing you around more. :blush:

4 Likes

Hi @tammy22! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Happy New Year! It’s great that you’re starting the new year with us! I’m sure you’ll grow with us! Did you find the Courses? They’re a great way to start out on the site!

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

4 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @tammy22

It’s nice to meet you, Tammy, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I agree with our lovely @Amethyst, the courses are a great place to start! There are lots of friendly and helpful people here so if you have any questions, just ask! Q&A We are here for you, Tammy, welcome to the family. :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

4 Likes

Welcome @tammy22 thats so wonderful that u are enjoying yourself here. There is a wealth of knowledge, skilled and talented witches, and caring and compassionate Mods

5 Likes

Yay - another PA person! I’m in Erie, welcome and nice to meet you!

5 Likes

Welcome @tammy22! I’m Siofra_Strega, one of the moderators here in the forum! Sorry for the late reply, I’m still catching up after having Covid all last week :sneezing_face:

I’m so happy that you love it here! There are many witches from all backgrounds & a lot to learn each day! I look forward to chatting with you!

I hope you found the Merry Meet Monday - Magick News for the Week! (Jan 2 - Jan 8) :wolf:, it’s a great place to find witchy happenings here in the forum & the witchy world at large. Plus meet & chit chat with other members!

I hope to talk to you more soon! :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

Merry meet @tammy22,

I hope you don’t mind if I jump on the welcome wagon to say hello too- I’m Bry, another moderator here in the forum. Wishing you a very warm welcome! :blush:

I’m so happy to hear that you are enjoying the site so far! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Have you been able to find everything you were looking for okay? If there are any magickal topics in particular you’re studying, feel free to give a shout. When it comes to sharing content and giving help, the coven is an unbeatable resource! :infinite_roots: :two_hearts:

Please make yourself at home here- I hope to talk with you more soon! Blessed be :sparkles:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.