New to all of this

Hi there,
My name is Jackie from Johannesburg, South Africa. New to all of this but its been an interest for most of my life. Now want to learn and put all that I learn into practice.

14 Likes

Hello and welcome

9 Likes

Welcome, @jackie14! It’s lovely to meet you. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina, and I currently reside in Australia with my partner and two cats. :smile:

Welcome to this wonderful space. :sparkles:

8 Likes

Hello @jackie14,

Merry meet! I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. Wishing you a warm welcome :heart:

Please know that all of the resources in both the main Spells8 site as well as here in the forum are available to you. I hope you find everything you are looking for (and more)! Make yourself at home here :blush:

Blessed be!

8 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and I found the practice 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic Green witch with an interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis who has been with me since the beginning and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

8 Likes

Merry meet @jackie14 ! I’m mystique from Minnesota US. Check out the classes and forums here. Lots of great information.
Blessed be

9 Likes

Hi Jackie I’m John from Chicago iv been practicing for over 30 years want to know something just ask

I follow hecate

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @jackie14 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I hope you’re finding everything alright here at Spells8 - please feel free to make yourself at home!

8 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @jackie14

It’s nice to meet you, Jackie! I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. You are in the right place to learn more and make new friends! Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

8 Likes

welcome to our company!
I’m glad you’re with us!
I am Airram from Greece
Have a nice stay and have a nice trip to the magical world jackie14 !

8 Likes

Hi, @jackie14! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia here in the States! Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! This is a wonderful place for you to start practicing. It’s always difficult making that first step, but the Weekly Challenges and the Thursday Group Rituals will help you do just that!

If you have any questions, ask, and someone will pop up to help you! I look forward to getting to know you!

9 Likes

Welcome Jackie!

8 Likes

Hi Jackie! My name is Red! :heart: so nice to have you here with us! Welcome to spells8. It’s a wonderful witch community for sure. Enjoy yourself here

8 Likes

Welcome to the coven I’m Devenne a Chaos witch from Indiana.

Blessed be :magic_wand:

7 Likes