New to here to Spells8

Hey no problem anytime :two_hearts:

10 Likes

Hi @Lilac welcome to the coven I’m Crystal a Bruja from Va by the way I love your pro file photo it’s a beautiful moon :full_moon:please make yourself at home and feel free to ask any questions we are a very loving and supportive community :revolving_hearts::two_hearts:

10 Likes

Lilac,

I love your new picture and name! It’s beautiful!

I see “Donette” as your name. There is a way to make your profile private if you want to. There is a lot of great information on how to do things in the forum in the link below:

You can find more information here:

Love :purple_heart: and hugs :hugs: always

P.S. I clicked the link to make sure it works… :rofl:

11 Likes

If you make your profile private not even members can see your info just the name you display.

11 Likes

Welcome @Lilac
I am Celine. I leve in Portland oregon and am an eclectic witch. I hope you will enjoy the community just as much as i do.

11 Likes

People here are lovely and so much learning :slight_smile: look forward to seeing you in a chat xx

11 Likes

Welcome. Lilac! I am also brand new here. Honestly, I cannot wait to login each morning and start a new lesson and meet other members. :butterfly:

11 Likes

Welcome @Lilac ! This is an amazing coven! I’m so happy you have joined us!

I’m an eclectic chaos witch from Minnesota.

The courses here are fabulous. I have been working my way through them. Some of them were refresher courses for me but they still helped. Most are new things I’m learning. There are also plenty of chats and challenges we do that are fun and informative.

Everyone here is so helpful and kind. I’m sure you will love it here!

10 Likes

Hello @Lilac,

Welcome! :heart: I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. Just stopping by to say that it’s a pleasure to meet you!

We take everyone’s privacy and their safety very seriously here- if I can clarify, there are a few ways to control who sees what when it comes to your name!

• The first name/last name you enter when you sign up in the newsletter is just for the newsletter - no one can see what you enter there (unless you share your newsletter- it will be personalized to you)

• There is also your Spells8 Account Name - this is the name on your Spells8 account. It can be changed at any time in your account on the main Spells8 site.

• Finally, you have your username here in the forum. This is how most people will refer to you around the space. It can also be changed.

For more details and step-by-step screenshots about how to change your names/username - feel free to check out this guide!

How to Change Your Name and Username on Spells8

Additionally, as Devenne kindly mentioned, there are two categories here that are reserved for the coven community and can only be accessed by those who are currently logged in. These categories are A Sacred Space and Energy Exchange. It is recommended that any sensitive or personal information be housed in those coven-member exclusive categories :handshake: :blush:

Make yourself at home here, Lilac! Everyone is very friendly and supportive. If you ever have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out :blush:

Blessed be!

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Lilac :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to “officially” meet you!

I’m happy to see you here and I hope you’re finding everything okay. Please, feel free to hop right in and make yourself at home!

11 Likes

Yes you made the right choice! The members are amazing and there is sooooo much informative information. I have found myself right at home here! :house_with_garden::heart:

10 Likes

Hi hi. Merry meet. I was hesitant of the cost too. But it’s been so great so far!!!

I’m in central NY.

11 Likes

@Lilac Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

11 Likes

Thank you!

10 Likes

Thank you!!!

10 Likes

Hello ! Welcome !
I’m Taryn, from Romania. My deity is Selene.
I just started using the forum ( and everybody was so nice and helpful). The website it’s such a good source for everything when you are just starting. Take it in your time and enjoy the journey ! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

13 Likes

@ Lilac welcome to the witch family
I am Airram from Greece
I’m glad you’re with us! :pentagram:

9 Likes

Yesss, yess, and yesss. Happy your here and I can’t agree with you more! Merry meet and welcome. :revolving_hearts::two_hearts:

8 Likes

Thank you very much!

9 Likes

Thank you! Meeting people from everywhere is so nice!!!

10 Likes