New to magic

Hi my name is Rhonda, I’m from Kentucky

12 Likes

welcome @rhonda4 to the family! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:I’m Airam from beautiful Greece! Here you will meet new friends who will make you a big hug! Any questions you have, don’t hesitate to ask. There will always be someone willing to answer you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @rhonda4 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I hope you find everything easily here – if you have any questions, feel free to pop over into #questions and ask! There’s a lot to explore here on the forum and main site – take your time and dig right in!

:revolving_hearts: If you need any help, feel free to reach out to one of the moderators. We’re here to help!

7 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @rhonda4

I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I’m so glad you have joined us, Rhonda, we are here for you! There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

Hi @rhonda4! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Tell us a bit about yourself! What kind of magic are you interested in? I like candle magic and chants myself. If you’re not sure yet, that’s okay. That’s what you’re here to figure out! I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

Welcome @rhonda4 to the forum.

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @rhonda4! I’m Siofra_Strega another moderator here at Spells8. I’m from Cape Cod, but I did live in KY for a little while. :smiling_face:

I hope you’re able to look around & feel free to ask any questions or share things with us! Jump in on any open topic or start your own :hugs:

I look forward to talking with you soon! :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

Merry meet @rhonda4,

I’m Bry, another of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

As you can likely already tell, your coven here is a very friendly one- please make yourself at home and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions! We are here and happy to help however we can :infinite_roots:

Hope to talk with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.