New to Spell8 and Wiccan

Merry Meet, I am Jose from Florida even though I relate to many of what I have been learning about as I have been on a similar frequency most of my life, I just recently discovered Wiccan. Perhaps, I am now ready for what abilities I have within, and the Universe has granted me access. The truth of the matter of the fact is, I am extremely happy to be here with all of you, look forward to learning and growing together as we journey this Magickal path.

Blessed Be,
Cryptic Sphinx

8 Likes

Merry meet Cryptic Sphinx @jose2 :blush:

Welcome to the forum, it is a pleasure to meet you!

I love the name “Cryptic Sphinix”, it feels like a name that holds a lot of power :sparkles: If you would like to wear your magickal name as your username, I am happy to say it is easy to do so! You can follow the guide here to change your username:

—> :name_badge: How to Change Your Name and Username on Spells8

If you have any questions or need help (either about your username or anything at all) please don’t hesitate to reach out! You’ve got a very friendly coven community here who has your back :infinite_roots:

Please make yourself at home! Blessed be :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hi @jose2! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great that you’re here! Have you found the Courses yet? They’re great for starting on the site and with your journey.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you better!

5 Likes

Merry meet and welcome home :infinite_roots: @jose2

I’m Marsha from Colorado and it’s nice to meet you Cryptic Sphinx! I’m happy that your magickal path has led you here. I’m looking forward to seeing you around the forum.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

Welcome to Spells8 and Infinite Roots :infinite_roots: :heart:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here – I’m also in Florida! There’s a few of us here that are from Florida or living in Florida. We’re around!

In any case, we’re happy to have you here and I look forward to getting to know you better!

:green_heart: Megan

5 Likes

Welcome @jose2. As a newcomer who “rediscovered” his Wiccan roots after wandering from them for a long time I am grateful to have discovered Spells8 and this coven. It is a very deep treasure. I look forward to learning from you.

6 Likes

Welcome home, Cryptic Sphinx! I like that name too, it reminds me of the benevolent guardian of the Egyptian pyramids.

giphy

:laughing: :laughing:
Source

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.