New to the Coven from TN

Hello and Blessed be. My name is David and I live in the United States of America in Tennessee in the city of Nashville. I am new and wanted to introduce myself as I begin my journey on this site.

18 Likes

Welcome :pray::pray:

9 Likes

Welcome brother to the family here

8 Likes

Welcome to the coven! my name is Devenne I’m a witch from Indiana. I work with the lovely daemons. :heart:If you need anything feel free to ask. Also feel free to jump in :rose:

Blessed be

7 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and am currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a couple of years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic Green witch with an interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum @david12 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

Have you looked into the courses here on Spells8? They’re a great place to start! In any case, you’ve come to a wonderful place to learn more and start on your journey. Please, feel free to hop right in and make yourself at home!

8 Likes

Hi, @david12! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Tell us a bit about yourself. What kind of magic are you interested in? I’m an Eclectic Wiccan who likes candle magic and chants. It’ll be great to get to know you!

9 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @david12

I’m so glad you have joined us, David. I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

8 Likes

Hi @david12 :wave: I’m Susurrus another moderator here at Spells8, it’s nice to meet you! :blush:

Please make yourself at home! If you have any questions please ask, you can jump in on any open topic, start your own, & share with us! We all love to learn & help each other out however we can. Everyone is very friendly & supportive of where your path takes you. :hugs:

I look forward to speaking with you more throughout the forum! :infinite_roots:

7 Likes

Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

7 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Hello from francise

Welcome @david12 to the coven!
I’m in Illinois and enjoy tarot/oracle, moon magick, and just getting out in nature. The forum is a great place to learn and take part in challenges and book clubs, etc. Lots always going on! Enjoy!

9 Likes

Welcome! So happy to have you join us. :hearts:

9 Likes

Hello @david12,

Don’t mind me jumping on the welcome wagon too! I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. It’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself and say hello- please make yourself at home here! If you ever need any help or find yourself with questions please don’t hesitate to reach out. The Coven community is a very friendly one. We are here and happy to help however we can! :blush: :infinite_roots:

Blessed be!

6 Likes

@ david12 welcome to our company!

Have a nice trip to the world of magic! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes