New to this :)

I am new to this but its always intrested me (:

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum @ivrus :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here! :blush: We’re happy to have you!

:green_heart: Megan

7 Likes

Hello and welcome :infinite_roots: @ivrus

I’m glad you have joined us. If you have any questions just ask! Have you found the courses?That’s a good place to start.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

Welcome, it’s like a family here! Be sure to ask questions if you have any! :heart:

6 Likes

Hello and welcome!

I hope you find here everything you are looking for :heart: :heart:

6 Likes

Hello and welcome!!!

6 Likes

Welcome! from the Netherlands. Great place to be here!

6 Likes

Hi @ivrus! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

What kind of magic are you interested in? I’m an Eclectic Wiccan who likes chants and candle magic. If you’re not sure going through the courses will help you figure yourself out.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

Welcome! :smiling_face: I’m Siofra_Strega :revolving_hearts: another moderator here in the forum/Infinite Roots Coven :infinite_roots:

I’m from Cape Cod & have a ton of water in my chart so living on the ocean :ocean: is perfect most of the time for me! I’ve lived landlocked before & I did not do well at all :rofl:

We have many different types of witches :mage: from many different areas of the world :earth_americas: To find out more you can go to Where in the World are the Witches? GROUP POLL! 2022 :map:

I agree with the lovely @marsha about the courses being a great place to start. There is a lot of great information for you there.& a lot of printables for reference or even saving the pdfs to your computer for when you can print them.

I would also love to know some of your interests, we have topics about just about everything & learning is always a welcome addition! Feel free to search the forum for any topics or questions you may have & as always feel free to start your own post in the Q&A section or Witchy Wisdom if you have something to share. :hugs:

5 Likes

Welcome @ivrus this is a wonderful place to explore: the courses, the forums & the blog for starters.

I’m sure you’ll do great.

5 Likes

well hello there. am fairly new as well n there is a lot to learn but you are forsake in the right place. so be it!!

5 Likes

Hello @ivrus and welcome! I am a green witch who lives in New England, USA - where are you? I love the challenges and branching out into magic I would not have otherwise tried.

What drew you to us - we are so happy you’re here on your journey!
:green_heart:

6 Likes

Merry meet @ivrus,

Don’t mind me just jumping on the welcome wagon to say hello- it is a pleasure to meet you! :blush:

Please make yourself at home here and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. Your coven is here for you! :infinite_roots:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.