New treasures to Show You

Oh lord it’s so overpriced hey?

5 Likes

Right? I feel like a person could make this cheaper

5 Likes

I got these delivered in last week.

My wand needs some sharpening.

15 Likes

How very nice @Garnet! I’m waiting on a statue of Gaia myself, coming from China.

5 Likes

My Gaia arrived with one leg broken but they did refund my money.
I glued Her, repainted her globe/tummy and there she is.

13 Likes

Very nice!

7 Likes

Your statues are gorgeous, @Garnet! :heart_eyes: Sorry to hear that one didn’t survive the shipping trip, but that’s wonderful the seller took care of it.

Everything is beautiful, but I particularly love the blue and white dragon. It’s such a tender and loving moment- I love the energy of the piece! :dragon: :sparkling_heart: Thanks for sharing your treasures!

8 Likes

Have to laugh. My 3 piece LARGE dragon turned out to be about 12".
Live & learn.

6 Likes

Oh my goddess!!! Look at those dragons!!! :dragon_face::dragon: I’m in love :two_hearts: you got a good boy from Tamed Wild. I ordered one box and I didn’t like it. I’m so happy you got great stuff!!! Thanks for showing us!! :star_struck:

7 Likes

We have the same Gaia statue :heart::heart: I love everything else too!!

7 Likes

That’s so neat!!! Whoever made it is very creative!!! Nice find! Thanks Universe!!

6 Likes

See, I’m incapable of fixing things like that. I’d glue my fingers together! LOL. I am not one that is good at crafts.

Nice athame too!

7 Likes

Did my altar cleaning today, and wanted to show you my first and new altar cloth. That I got in my Tamed Wild box a bit before Beltane.

13 Likes

I wanted to give you 15 :heartbeat: I actually gasped when saw it.

9 Likes

Lol, thank you!

9 Likes

OOH! That’s exquisite!

8 Likes

Thank you @Amethyst :heart:

7 Likes

I love it!!! The green is nice, too!!! :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I ordered this dragon tea light holder and it will arrive tomorrow! I usually use tea light candles in my meditations and spells because you can buy them in bulk at a cheap price.

13 Likes

That is gorgeous! I have a dragon incense burner, it’s cool because the smoke comes out of their mouths.
I love that yours has the castle too!

14 Likes