New treasures to Show You

Ladies you have some amazing dragon companions, unfortunately I have champagne taste and a beer pocketbook. sigh…

7 Likes

You’re welcome! :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Wow! Looks like Hogwarts!

7 Likes

Found a really cool Canadian shop with amazing decks (and more)

7 Likes

I found this necklace of a dragon on a crescent moon on Amazon. It looks just like my profile pic! Definitely will have to get it sometime!

12 Likes

OOOH! You were meant to have that one!

6 Likes

I’m reviving the new treasure thread with my new items :grin: this is my aventurine ring :grin:

And I got a lavender plant for the garden

Also, a new colouring book based on the Zodiac, the artwork is stunning

:heart:

12 Likes

I love the ring! I recently got a Green Aventurine necklace with the wire wrap in a Tree of Life over the top.

I love the coloring book too! I have a collection of them, I recently had to go through them because a bunch were finished or multiples. It helps with my anxiety.

I had a lavender plant last year, but it didn’t survive our winter here. I will have to see if I can find another one at the nursery by my house.

8 Likes

Ooh, pretty ring! The other stuff is great too! Especially that coloring book. Neato.

9 Likes

The aventurine ring is stunning, @Liisa! :heart_eyes: :gem: And oh my gosh I love the Zodiac coloring book- from the cover, it looks like there are some gorgeous designs inside :blush: Happy coloring! :art::sparkles:

9 Likes

@Susurrus @Amethyst @BryWisteria thank you :heart: each of the drawings has a blank page next to it so I’m going to colour and find out info and correspondences at the same time and write it on the blank pages :grin:

9 Likes

Wow, that’s a great idea! Have all kinds of fun going through it & coloring & learning!

8 Likes

@BryWisteria the artwork really is gorgeous, here’s some pictures and the names of the artists

@Susurrus Thank you :blush: I’m looking forward to filling it :heart:

8 Likes

It is really nicely done! I hope you enjoy it! :heart:

7 Likes

Oooh! The little water bearer for Aquarius is adorable!

6 Likes

Oh my gosh, they are stunning! :heart_eyes: What a book! The little mini chibi versions are adorable, but I am most in awe of #13- Aries, with the dragon in the horn :dragon:

The art is indeed beautiful, and I think it’s a great idea to add your personal notes and correspondences in the blank space! :sparkles: Enjoy, Liisa! :heart:

7 Likes

I found some shells at the beach today! Right there in front of me & they aren’t cracked or anything.

I still have to clean them up before I put them in my room. I also have to find a nice little spot for them.

9 Likes

I have been to the gay dolphin quiet a few times, that shop has been there forever! By the way, as an rpg/tabletop geek, I love the dragons, Im really big on DnD hahahaha

6 Likes

The shells look lovely, Siofra! Do you think you’ll use them for crafting or rituals, or just as a lovely decoration? Either way, really nice find! :shell::sparkles:

6 Likes

Those shells are beautiful!

I picked up a Limpet shell at the beach a couple of days ago in Looe which is also in perfect condition. I’ll take a photo later when my phone’s finished charging :slight_smile:

7 Likes