New treasures to Show You

OH! Found a protector! St. Michael the victorious.
replatformOverlays|300x300

5 Likes

It’s on Amazon. Just search dragon statues and it should come up.

7 Likes

Nice! Very lovely! :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Oh, my. Now I have to decide, do I want it or neeeeeed it. Sigh… :sob:

5 Likes

I got these on Saturday! I’m so excited! They were on my wishlist forever!

10 Likes

Very cool! Is that almanac for this year or next year? I can’t tell.

6 Likes

I missed my exit on my way to work on a Saturday. The Universe led me to this beauty at a farmer’s market in Russian River, CA. It is made from repurposed silverware and sits atop a ‘68 VW Bug cam shaft - and it rotates - 360 protection

10 Likes

Very cool!

5 Likes

It’s for this year, I like it so far. It’s a good resource & the Encyclopedia I’d awesome to have too. I’m excited about reading the Astrology book it breaks it down quite nicely.

6 Likes

Love the books but I spend to much time on Spells8 learning the craft that I have very little time to read right now… But I will keep them. in mind

5 Likes

Neat! I’ve always wondered about those almanacs. If I get one it’s usually just the regular one. And that astrology one looks nice!

6 Likes

I’m excited about the astrology one. I can’t wait to use my highlighter in it. Weird? Maybe. :rofl:

6 Likes

Beautiful dragon!!!

7 Likes

Lovely new books, @Susurrus! :star_struck: :books: You got some great finds!

The dragon is stunning, @deviaugh- you were meant to find it! :dragon_face: How wonderful that it is crafted from repurposed silverware :heart_eyes: Enjoy your new treasure!

6 Likes

copped another book :grimacing: I have an addiction clearly~this cover called out to me and that was that~the sirens call is real

10 Likes

Also I dk if this appeals to any of you dragon lovers but i keep seeing this and I find it pretty fascinating

7 Likes

OH. yea. but I can’t afford it, did get the Toscano moat dragon to put by my pool.

5 Likes

It looks really cool, but, sadly, it’s too expensive for me.:cry:

6 Likes

Just found these tarot cards on Amazon and I couldn’t resist…

11 Likes

I have these! They are the ones I use daily.

6 Likes