New treasures to Show You

I’ve not had a dog yet who didn’t love carrot :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Their quirks are what makes them the best though, even if it’s annoying! These two are our 5 & 6 rescued pit or pit mix. Thru make the best dogs. And you are right, they some how know when I’m not “up to par” and will come cuddle with me more than normal. Especially when I have a migraine, they will climb into bed and lay one on each side, facing the door as if on guard.

6 Likes

@IrisW I think it’s adorable they go right to them when we ask if they want a carrot! They will take those over the cookies or some other treats.

@Amaris_Bane Yes! When I have one of my migraines, there is no taking them away from me. I have chronic migraines being treated with Botox injections for prevention. That was a gift from the Divine in lowering the number of them that I get each month. I also have found that Ubrelvy works amazing too! My son also takes Ubrelvy when he gets a migraine.

7 Likes

I see a lot of dragons pictures post here, here’s a book about using Magicka with the assistance of dragons. Is in french, but worthy the investment for it.

6 Likes

Translated with Google lens.

7 Likes

I found this when I was window shopping online today and I’m so tempted…

13 Likes

LMAO! That’s hilarious! :rofl:

6 Likes

That is awesome!

7 Likes

Thanks for the book recommendation (and the translation) @pedros10! Always fun to see more books about dragon magick :dragon_face: :open_book:

I laughed out loud at the sign @IrisW- that’s the best :rat: :bat: :rofl:

7 Likes

That’s so sweet and caring!!! They’re lovely!!

6 Likes

Hahaha I love it :joy:

5 Likes

I picked these up today. A chunk of Chrysocolla, Flower Agate Heart, & an Apatite Palmstone!

9 Likes

OOH! SHINY! :star_struck:

6 Likes

So pretty!! I love the heart flower agate stone.

7 Likes

Look at that chrysocolla :heart_eyes::drooling_face:

7 Likes

That was my favorite chonk of it. There were 2 more, but that 1 is the 1 that I was in love with, I couldn’t stop holding it. So it came home with me.

6 Likes

If found this book today in TK Maxx, I seem to find a new witchy or spiritual book each time I go in there!

I’ve had a quick flick through whilst I was on the train home from work and it’s got lots of great ideas for incorporating spells and rituals into daily life and your home. Can’t wait to put some into practice.

7 Likes

Guys!! I ordered some items and the monthly box from Tamed Wild (I believe it was @Susurrus that mentioned it in a different thread) and it all arrived today.

I am over the moon with everything!!! It was beautifully and sustainably packed. It arrived quickly and in perfect condition.

I ordered the rose quartz massaging bath bar and it smells wonderful! I can’t wait to use it.

I also ordered this small selenite Triple Moon Palm Stone to place in my travel altar as representation of The Lady.

I ordered two necklaces. A silver wire wrapped tree of life around labradorite and a copper and kyanite pendant.

Last up is this month’s subscription box. This month was Magickal Crystals. The box came with a booklet that contains a ton of information on crystals, gridding, chakras, and other uses. I also received a chakra grid cloth, ritual stones (two red jasper, a sulfur quartz, and a white quartz), and a heart chakra herbal tea blend (hibiscus, orange, lemon balm, cloves, lavender, licorice root, and stevia). Lastly, the box included a beautiful chakra tree of life necklace! All of this was included in the box and the monthly subscription is only $20!

Oh, and they included this super cute pin as a thank you gift!

8 Likes

Awesome Box of Stuff!!! @Amaris_Bane :rose:

I need to start checking out the book sections at more shops! I would’ve never guessed to check those stores books @IrisW :rose: Great find. Also, I love your crocheted hats! I’m making my 3rd one!

I received 2 new tarot decks from wish the other day. I got the Witches Tarot and Cat Tarot. They are both sooo cool! I haven’t used them yet b/c I haven’t had a chance to consecrate them. I’m hoping to do that today! :woman_kneeling:

Goodies make me Giddie!!! LOL
Happy Friday Everyone :woman_mage:

7 Likes

Lol… yes I get the monthly box & I do get some witchy things from them too. My box comes earlier in the month. A lot of times there is something for the full moon or upcoming Sabbats. Right now they are doing amulets/charms for a bracelet in the monthly boxes. The next box should have one in it. There are 6 that you get throughout the year. So far they have done the Eye of Horas, Brigid Cross, Artemis Bow, & Lugh Shield. I’m actually going to finish the elixir this weekend as my Weekly Challenge recipe. :two_hearts:

6 Likes