New User Very Grateful

My Name is TyMisha and I’m new to Spell8

11 Likes

Welcome @tamisha! I’m Ostara from Texas. This is really a great group. If you have any questions, just ask and someone will be able to answer them.

7 Likes

@tamisha
Welcome to spells8. This is a place of learning about Magick and about yourself.
Oh, My, that sounded ominous, ha, ha.
What I mean is, most of us came here a little lost but searching.
What we found was a new family to guide us on our journey.
We all have to decide what it is we’re looking for and each and every one of us will help you on the way. Ask us questions about anything, Knowledge, meeting with like minded people and we will help.
Thanks so much for joining us
Blessed be
Garnet

7 Likes

Hello and welcome :infinite_roots: @tamisha

I am Marsha, an eclectic witch from Colorado. It’s so nice to meet you!
There’s so much information here, that it can be overwhelming.
So, I recommend starting with the courses

With Love :heart: & Magick :dizzy:
The Other Marsha

7 Likes

This hit the nail on the head! Welcome @tamisha! You are going to love it here! I started this journey in April and I have learned so much about magick and myself! I feel like I’ve been here forever and the people here are my go this! I love chatting with them and sharing ideas! I can’t wait til get to know you!

8 Likes

Hi @tamisha! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Keep an eye out for a post on Monday called Merry Meet Monday- Magickal News of the Week. That will tell you what all activities we’ve got going so you can join in on the fun! They’re a great way of stretching your magical wings.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

7 Likes

Hi @tamisha! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. I agree with @marsha that the courses are a great place to start even if it’s just refresher information. I actually did my Rune Casting course this morning!

As @Amethyst said, everyone here is very friendly & helpful, someone will be able to get you pointed in the right direction.

What kinds of things are you interested in? Where are you from? There is a post about where others in the forum are from called Where in the World are the Witches? GROUP POLL! 2022 :map:

7 Likes

Merry meet @tamisha,

Welcome to Spells8 and welcome to the forum- it’s a blessing to have you here! :blush: Please make yourself at home. If you ever find yourself with any questions, know that the Q&A Category is at your service- ask away, and your coven will be sure to help you out :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Welcome Tymisha. U will love it here. I havent been here long and its great. Everyone is very welcoming, courteous, respectful, and helpful.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.